{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

50 Points to Stay Up ?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: 50 Points to Stay Up ?

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:47 pm

Southend now need to win over half of their remaining games to catch us. Phil Brown has to work miracles to do that, and rely on us not picking up another point. It's looking very unlikely they'll catch us now. I do hope they beat Colchester though and take it to the wire with their rivals.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:53 pm

My thoughts are we been all right for a while , but lets get the points we need and not depend on other teams faltering :)
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:30 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:My thoughts are we been all right for a while , but lets get the points we need and not depend on other teams faltering :)

Yes the fredder will get us a win next match
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:22 am

part time pete wrote:Now maximum is down to 52 pts after Southend’s draw and Grimsby’s loss. Six points the gap now to safety whereas it was ten points on Friday morning.

Following Grimsby’s win yesterday, the maximum is still 52 points, however with our win at Stevenage with us now on 49 points the gap is down to three points. I am sure we will be mathematically safe after Tuesday’s night games.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum