{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Bradford scorefred sponsored by they've got no Cook(s) or...

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Bradford scorefred sponsored by they've got no Cook(s) o

Postby Dan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Parkinsons Perm wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
halifaxstag wrote:Never a red card. He's not swung an elbow or a straight arm, just put his arms backwards at chest height to hold off the defender. Defender not even hurt and got straight back up after the whistle went.
Linesman gave it, not the referee.
We will definitely appeal and given recent decisions I think we will win. Don't think we can afford to be without Clarke for 3 matches.

Deluded, he knew exactly what he was doing in frustration at the earlier one he didn't get when he claimed Rowe did the same to him

I swear you just post the opposite of what other people say for a laugh :lol:

To me, it looked like he turned away from their defender trying to hold their player off. He isn't looking at their player and doesn't swing his arm maliciously. My opinion of course, but I have been seeing a lot of red cards overturned recently and id be more surprised if it's not overturned.

No I tell it how I see it without any bias.

If it gets overturned i'll let Reid and Bowery kick me in the klackers for 10mins as it won't hurt or they'll miss

This will be more entertaining than any match we’ve seen for years! Can I bring my camera? :D :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:40 pm

I bet the ten minutes started the moment the card was rescinded.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Dan wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
halifaxstag wrote:Never a red card. He's not swung an elbow or a straight arm, just put his arms backwards at chest height to hold off the defender. Defender not even hurt and got straight back up after the whistle went.
We will definitely appeal and given recent decisions I think we will win. Don't think we can afford to be without Clarke for 3 matches.

Deluded, he knew exactly what he was doing in frustration at the earlier one he didn't get when he claimed Rowe did the same to him

To me, it looked like he turned away from their defender trying to hold their player off. He isn't looking at their player and doesn't swing his arm maliciously. My opinion of course, but I have been seeing a lot of red cards overturned recently and id be more surprised if it's not overturned.

If it gets overturned i'll let Reid and Bowery kick me in the klackers for 10mins as it won't hurt or they'll miss

This will be more entertaining than any match we’ve seen for years! Can I bring my camera? :D :lol:

:lol: :lol:
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:12 pm

Dan wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:

It is with great pleasure that i can let you know i have shaved ready for the big occasion.

Then unfortunately my other half informed me of social distancing as i haven't had the jab yet, so it is with deep deep regret that the camera can be put away Dan :(

She then asked if the goalposts and nets had Covid as Reid and Bowery never go near them, shes a very perceptive woman :D
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:33 pm

Parkinsons Perm wrote:
Dan wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:

It is with great pleasure that i can let you know i have shaved ready for the big occasion.

Then unfortunately my other half informed me of social distancing as i haven't had the jab yet, so it is with deep deep regret that the camera can be put away Dan :(

She then asked if the goalposts and nets had Covid as Reid and Bowery never go near them, shes a very perceptive woman :D

:lol: :lol: Love it!
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby bear 73 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:37 pm

Perhaps could use a tickling stick, and put it on zoom, please
bear 73
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:59 pm

bear 73 wrote:Perhaps could use a tickling stick, and put it on zoom, please

I can’t think of anything worse than watching that :D
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum