{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Alan Marshall funeral arrangements

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Alan Marshall funeral arrangements

Postby thefamilyvontrapp » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:52 pm

Hope everything goes well tomorrow, always sad to say goodbye to a fellow Stag!!
thefamilyvontrapp
First Team
First Team

Postby old ram stag » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:46 pm

Thanks so much to everyone who turned out today and has sent lovely messages on this thread COYS
old ram stag
Manager
Manager

Postby smulls » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:25 pm

Pray the team win for Alan tonight. Rest in peace.
smulls
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MOTG » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:19 pm

R.I.P. Alan.
MOTG
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Dan » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:23 pm

Perfect send off today.
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby Murrays mint » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:36 pm

I’ve only just seen this and I’m absolutely gutted, and would have loved to have gone down to the club on Tuesday. Alan was a lovely man and always had time for a chat, wherever it was, either on the coaches to away games or in the ticket office/club shop when I worked in there. Will miss his face at the games. RIP and sending love to his family.
Murrays mint
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby QuarrydaleStag21 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:25 am

Everyone, thank you so much for all your kind words about my Grandad. It makes me well up seeing the amount of people that cared for him and knew him along his MTFC journey. The turn out on Tuesday at Field Mill for people unable to attend the funeral was fantastic. I noticed many faces that sat with him in the Ian Greaves upper, thank you to them individuals that have sat in the same spot around him and gave him so many laugh's and good times along the years, its a good little community and group of people that sit in that area that all look out for each other. And with such a good performance from the lads on Tuesday against Salford, we couldn't ask for much more.

A gentleman also stood on Nottingham Road holding a stags scarf up for when he passed him, I don't know who you are, but thank you.
QuarrydaleStag21
Youth Team
Youth Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum