{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Harrogate score thread sponsored by Stech is our number 1

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Harrogate score thread sponsored by Stech is our number

Postby Beyond The Pale » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:35 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
kevin kents tasce wrote:
Dan wrote:Here's my amateur pics from last night if you want a look: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?van ... 2327904104

Come on Dan, let's all rise above the childish and very thinly veiled comments.

I thought you said you were going to stop causing arguments on every thread?

:lol:

He just cannot help himself, another laughable comment. It's everyone else though apparently. As Belly mentions elsewhere, it is indeed comedy.
I backed my car into a cop car the other day, he just drove off, sometimes life's okay...
Beyond The Pale
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby pemill » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:07 pm

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but McLaughlin weak attempt to get the ball prior to the goal, it was McLaughable. If he was going to get bundled off the ball so easily he should at least have fouled the player and took a yellow for the team. I haven't looked in that much detail but where was Benning at the time, certainly not in the vicinity of LB as I can remember. Also I would question Stech again, should he have let it across him a couple of yards out, surely he knew the danger?
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:36 pm

Beyond The Pale wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
kevin kents tasce wrote:
Dan wrote:Here's my amateur pics from last night if you want a look: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?van ... 2327904104

He just cannot help himself, another laughable comment. It's everyone else though apparently. As Belly mentions elsewhere, it is indeed comedy.

Always the victim. Ahem.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:05 pm

pemill wrote:Not sure if it has been mentioned already but McLaughlin weak attempt to get the ball prior to the goal, it was McLaughable. If he was going to get bundled off the ball so easily he should at least have fouled the player and took a yellow for the team. I haven't looked in that much detail but where was Benning at the time, certainly not in the vicinity of LB as I can remember. Also I would question Stech again, should he have let it across him a couple of yards out, surely he knew the danger?

McLaughlin will be gone in January imo. Short term contract wasn't it?

Other than score a good goal he's done very little and been consistent good at passing straight to anyone other than stags player.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:25 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Beyond The Pale wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
kevin kents tasce wrote:

Always the victim. Ahem.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37785
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:46 pm

Indeed. Your post in that thread was possibly the most ironic in the history of Stagsnet. Drama Queen :D
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:12 pm

victor A block wrote:Good post Broomo .

Cook has been playing himself into the starting 11 since the season started but for some reason was not selected by Coughlan and so far Clough . I still feel him and Maynard should be the front 2 . Maynard isn't pulling up any trees at the moment but we are basically asking him to take the one chance he gets a game with our poor decision making and appalling distribution in the final third . Something Clough has alluded to .
McLaughlin as I said earlier isn't a great defender . Looks better going forward but doesn't get himself in the position to do so .
The right mix in midfield hasn't been right at this club for the 7 years we have tried to progress in this league . We are certainly no closer now in that regard .
His selection on Sunday will be interesting . I would expect Stone to play . I'm not convinced Stechs shaky start to the season has given the defence full confidence .

Non Stech's two early shanked clearances straight to an oppo player in our own half set the tone for the performance of the whole team. He's just not very good is he eh!
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum