{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Martin and Dean

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:42 pm

I know who Broomo is.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 15651
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby HitchcocksShins » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:55 pm

bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.



Oh my god who the hell cares
Next PYHBO! Issue due first game back.

twitter.com/SatiricalStag
User avatar
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:17 am

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:56 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.



Oh my god who the hell cares

You clearly enough to comment. Bless you. How shrill :D
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 15651
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby yorkshire stag » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:13 pm

:lol: this thread is bizarre even for Stagsnet
Our time will come
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 10556
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby broomo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:07 pm

bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.



Good, so depending on where and how you found me, maybe now you know why I'm more loyal to Nigel than any particular club?
broomo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:55 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:08 pm

broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.



Good, so depending on where and how you found me, maybe now you know why I'm more loyal to Nigel than any particular club?

I didn’t find you. Someone PM’d me. Don’t flatter yourself.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 15651
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby broomo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:14 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.



Good, so depending on where and how you found me, maybe now you know why I'm more loyal to Nigel than any particular club?

I didn’t find you. Someone PM’d me. Don’t flatter yourself.


I wasnt flattering myself. I was just asking a fairly tame question.

Jesus Christ but you've got some aggression issues.
broomo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:55 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:16 pm

broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.



Good, so depending on where and how you found me, maybe now you know why I'm more loyal to Nigel than any particular club?

I didn’t find you. Someone PM’d me. Don’t flatter yourself.


I wasnt flattering myself. I was just asking a fairly tame question.

Jesus Christ but you've got some aggression issues.

If that is what you think is aggression then you need to get out more, cupcake.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 15651
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby Amber Andy » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:19 pm

broomo wrote:
STAGS FOR LIFE wrote::) Son ,that would be William then ;)

Or could be is daughter Helena :lol:


I'm not his son, or his daughter.

I don't hide behind a user name, it's pretty easy to track me down.

Honestly? I wish I'd not bothered registering, I thought I'd bring a bit of insight into his thinking, his style of play and his transfers but as always, there's at least one who gets his knickers in a twist.
I'm glad you registered and I'm sure others are glad too.

It's good to read the stuff you post, as we get to see things from another perspective.

It doesn't matter when you became a Mansfied Town fan or the reason why.

It's great to have new fans. Please keep the faith and keep your posts coming.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6905
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 am

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby broomo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:20 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
broomo wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.



Good, so depending on where and how you found me, maybe now you know why I'm more loyal to Nigel than any particular club?

I didn’t find you. Someone PM’d me. Don’t flatter yourself.


I wasnt flattering myself. I was just asking a fairly tame question.

Jesus Christ but you've got some aggression issues.

If that is what you think is aggression then you need to get out more, cupcake.[/quote

Yeah, it's my fault you've got a reputation of being a bit of a bully on here.

Maybe time for a bit of self reflection sweetheart?
broomo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:55 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby bellwhiff » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:26 pm

No need. I don’t need validation from anyone, Mr Touchy.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
User avatar
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 15651
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby broomo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:32 pm

bellwhiff wrote:No need. I don’t need validation from anyone, Mr Touchy.


It's not about validation, it's about spoiling the forum for others.

Still, whatever floats your boat Mr Bully Boy.
broomo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:55 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby julianshatnasty » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:53 pm

Jesus christ just ban him. Its really pathetic.
julianshatnasty
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:23 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby Mansf1eld » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:27 pm

The board bully in full swing. Wonder if you'd be as brave face to face than behind a keyboard?
:evil: Against Modern Football :evil:
Mansf1eld
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 894
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:11 am
Location: Hate non league spireshites

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm

Mansf1eld wrote:The board bully in full swing. Wonder if you'd be as brave face to face than behind a keyboard?


A keyboard stood on its end is taller than him :lol:
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6876
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby natfromboza » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:36 pm

Broomo, I have enjoyed reading your posts and hopefully will be doing so for many years to come.
User avatar
natfromboza
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby yorkshire stag » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:25 pm

:lol: Owd Gripper has found a new kid to nick his dinner money off

welcome Broomo, keep um coming youth :D
Our time will come
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 10556
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:08 am

bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.


Is he Rebekah Vardy?
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby KJW STAG » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:41 am

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.


Is he Rebekah Vardy?


KJW STAG
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:36 am

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:40 am

KJW STAG wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.


Is he Rebekah Vardy?




Respect Broomo
User avatar
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6340
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 am

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby Spiritater » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:55 am

Broomo, I shouldn't worry too much about whiffy if I was you. If he vexes you somewhat just block him with the facility on here. I find him thoroughly entertaining, even more so when he's havig one of his frequent pops at me :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 21909
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby bear 73 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:20 pm

KJW STAG wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:I know who Broomo is.


Is he Rebekah Vardy?




Could belly boy just reply if he must to the content of a post, and not to try to belittle the person who gave their opinion,, insults are cheap and not constructive.
Johnny come lately is a nice name wish i had thought about it., must have caught you on a off day, being banned on twitter takes some doing only normally reserved for real dick heads.
so i can see why abusing the poster is more fun, than actually commenting on the content of a post, one thing i would request is broomo stick to football and not be drawn into a rant with a problem child
bear 73
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:01 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby Sedgwick » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:44 pm

Broomo's insight and stories etc about Burton have been great to read... Cant wait until Nigel has been here a bit longer and its time to sign some players.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4025
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby kevin kents tasce » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Sedgwick wrote:Broomo's insight and stories etc about Burton have been great to read... Cant wait until Nigel has been here a bit longer and its time to sign some players.


I agree, he's been a very welcome addition to the forum in my opinion.

It's good to see discussion about the stags and not just a bit of name calling
Everything Is Borrowed
User avatar
kevin kents tasce
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Martin and Dean

Postby Dan » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:54 pm

kevin kents tasce wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:Broomo's insight and stories etc about Burton have been great to read... Cant wait until Nigel has been here a bit longer and its time to sign some players.


I agree, he's been a very welcome addition to the forum in my opinion.

It's good to see discussion about the stags and not just a bit of name calling


Irony alert :shock:
Dan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8412
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brough and 11 guests