{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Message to EdwinstoweStag

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Message to EdwinstoweStag

Postby Uncle » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:47 pm

Ok. You win. I blinked first. You can come out from behind the settee now. Finally got a new manager who everyone seems to regard as a massive plus. Now what I believe we need is you getting back on the horse with your observations and one liners, which ARE funny despite comments from those that have the ability to post 38 times a day and still say nothing. It'll be like the SE/DF era again, when you used to knock 'em dead with your wit

COME ONNN.
Uncle
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Message to EdwinstoweStag

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:27 pm

:) He did return a bit back on the Tomlinson thread but gone missing again.

Edders stop being stubbourn and come back and give us a laugh :lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Uncle » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:42 pm

Uncle wrote:Ok. You win. I blinked first. You can come out from behind the settee now. Finally got a new manager who everyone seems to regard as a massive plus. Now what I believe we need is you getting back on the horse with your observations and one liners, which ARE funny despite comments from those that have the ability to post 38 times a day and still say nothing. It'll be like the SE/DF era again, when you used to knock 'em dead with your wit

COME ONNN.

Remember where you all saw this first.....
Uncle
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Spiritater » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:48 pm

PM facility?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Uncle » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:04 pm

Spiritater wrote:PM facility?

You've missed the point again. How am I supposed to blow my own trumpet with a personal message when this isn't a personal message? It's a 'big up your bad self" message from me to all you posters who never have anything original to contribute. (Well, you drew first blood).
Uncle
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Spiritater » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:12 pm

Strange love for Edders though. Many poster on here that don't post anymore and had good content like Doomy haven't received such a torrent of silly sod 'oooh we've missed you' posts.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Uncle » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:32 pm

Spiritater wrote:Strange love for Edders though. Many poster on here that don't post anymore and had good content like Doomy haven't received such a torrent of silly sod 'oooh we've missed you' posts.

ARRGHHH... What is the point your not making? Have you PM'd "Doomy" and told him that his contribution was appreciated. If not, why are you telling me about him? I don't even know who "Doomy" is.
With regard to strange love, have you noticed how many other posters have welcomed back the Edwinstowe One? Do any of them know Doomy"?
Uncle
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby NorthLondonStag » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:15 pm

I don’t know them but if we are looking for positivity then is ‘Doom Merchant’ the person for the job? :lol:
NorthLondonStag
First Team
First Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum