{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

So on to Morecambe

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: So on to Morecambe

Postby stagone1959 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:57 pm

garlic wrote:
geoffhill wrote:Cook and Maynard are a must to start.Gordon is not a wing back.Could be ok as a right wingerI would like to see Sinclair given a start as both Clark and Lapslie not available. No easy games now just hope we can have an improvement on Saturday as we were as bad as I have seen.

Just a suggestion, how do you think Sinclair and Maynard would link up as they both appear to be very intelligent players?

Yeah Maynard is intelligent,he came grovelling back to us when he couldn't get fixed up with better terms elsewhere,time to start scoring youth.
stagone1959
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby lifestags » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:59 pm

I’m very surpisingly looking forward to the game tomorrow, simply because I don’t think we can get any worse, can we?

Really hope we can nick a win tomorrow. Cook needs to start, don’t care how pretty the football is with him in the team, he is affective.
lifestags
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:03 pm

lifestags wrote:I’m very surpisingly looking forward to the game tomorrow, simply because I don’t think we can get any worse, can we?

Really hope we can nick a win tomorrow. Cook needs to start, don’t care how pretty the football is with him in the team, he is affective.

You say it can't get any worse... just remember who you support :lol:
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:28 am

lifestags wrote:I’m very surpisingly looking forward to the game tomorrow, simply because I don’t think we can get any worse, can we?

I see. A kind of "we've hit rock bottom now the only way is up" approach. I like it.

If we manage to do worse tonight then he's got to go, surely?
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:11 pm

JR will already have Sharpe sounding out a replacement.
Its how we do things.
Don't be surprised if he's sacked tomo and a new man in charge for Saturday...
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum