{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

New signing - George Lapslie

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby Sedgwick » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 am

Seems like a young lad with a bit of talent who really will give it his all every game... The kind of player we want and need.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3105
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby Amberheart » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:25 am

A good signing of a player with talent & enthusiasm. Welcome & good luck George
We dream the same dream,we want the same thing
User avatar
Amberheart
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby CassellsCap » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:04 am

Reminds me of Craig Disley, let’s hope he’s as good. Welcome George
CassellsCap
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:10 pm

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby tillydog123 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Welcome George
He looks confident in interview and had good I contact and does not look down
A good sign of somebody switched on and motivated to me
Big drop for him but clearly wants to play
Wish him well
tillydog123
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3391
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 am

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby Laney_MTFC » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Good “I” contact :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laney_MTFC
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:43 am

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby The One » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:19 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:McGuire would be an interesting call, a man with even less managerial experience than Dempster.


"In charge for a while" I said.

Probably only Saturday whilst the new man casts an eye?

What the hell are you chuntering on about man ?


Fantasy
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 11752
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby Billy the fish » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:19 pm

The One wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:McGuire would be an interesting call, a man with even less managerial experience than Dempster.


"In charge for a while" I said.

Probably only Saturday whilst the new man casts an eye?

What the hell are you chuntering on about man ?


Fantasy


I believe he means Jamma would be better in the dug out for Saturdays game while we source a new manager who knows what he’s doing , not hard to comprehend is it ..
User avatar
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1796
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby bobbystagsfan » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Billy the fish wrote:
The One wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
Parkinsons Perm wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:McGuire would be an interesting call, a man with even less managerial experience than Dempster.


"In charge for a while" I said.

Probably only Saturday whilst the new man casts an eye?

What the hell are you chuntering on about man ?


Fantasy


I believe he means Jamma would be better in the dug out for Saturdays game while we source a new manager who knows what he’s doing , not hard to comprehend is it ..


Do you mean the English McGuire?
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6522
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby Gazmoose82 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:38 pm

ParisStag wrote:My mate who's a Charlton fan says he's quality. Apparently always gives 110 and has a great attitude. He thinks hell relish the chance of coming here on loan and score us a few goals too.

Won't be scoring goals in our graham's 8-0-2 formation :lol:
Gazmoose82
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:52 pm

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby gavinbrookes » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Don't want to get too downbeat but expecting goals and assists from a player who has scored 1 in 40? Am I going mad?
gavinbrookes
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Re: New signing - George Lapslie

Postby cassellswasmagic » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:33 pm

gavinbrookes wrote:Don't want to get too downbeat but expecting goals and assists from a player who has scored 1 in 40? Am I going mad?

Same old sound bites imo. I will judge him when he’s had a load of games under his belt. We’ve been disappointed a lot before.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3803
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: one f in mansfield, spanishstag and 24 guests