{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Managerial choices

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Managerial choices

Postby wardy12345 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:42 pm

I think Christmas is too late for a change of manager we will be adrift on about 9 - 12 points. Unless there’s a miracle and the players actually play some football Saturday.

Is Saturdays match thread sponsored by 652’s taxi will be with you shortly.
wardy12345
First Team
First Team

Postby Dan » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:49 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:
Dan wrote:
stagone1959 wrote:What makes you think Mr Clarke would want to come,if memory serves me correctly our crowd used to get on his back more than an ordinary Joe.
Home town club or not I'd not be tempted unless the offer was too good to turn down.

He 100% wants to come.

Good guess.

Dont diss him dan ,wait till he tells us all about his arguments with fenway sports group and that woodward fella in manchester

Sorry mate I forgot he's the font of all bull, I mean knowledge ;) :D
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby natfromboza » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:53 pm

James wrote:
natfromboza wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:Walsall currently have the longest unbeaten run of all top 4 tiers of football.... Darrell Clarke is doing it again

Darryl Clarke would be my number 1 choice if we decided to sack G.C. Proven track record and local lad who knows what this football club means to the fans.

You can't even spell his name correctly.

Apologies for the incorrect spelling. And thank you for pointing it out, hope it made you feel better?
natfromboza
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sedgwick » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:47 pm

Dan wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:
Dan wrote:
stagone1959 wrote:What makes you think Mr Clarke would want to come,if memory serves me correctly our crowd used to get on his back more than an ordinary Joe.
Home town club or not I'd not be tempted unless the offer was too good to turn down.

He 100% wants to come.

Good guess.

Dont diss him dan ,wait till he tells us all about his arguments with fenway sports group and that woodward fella in manchester

You talk more raspberry than anyone :lol:
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:58 pm

Sedgwick wrote:
Dan wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Dan wrote:

He 100% wants to come.

You talk more raspberry than anyone :lol:

At least it’s truthful and not complete bull like you come out with all the time Walter :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum