{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Online shop

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Online shop

Postby Old timer » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:22 pm

I understand that the actual shop is shut so I bought things online instead and it all came as ordered and quickly for which I am grateful for but my password does not appear to be working now so I tried a password reset but no joy. No response. I tried emailing the club but got an automated response from Paul Nyland. Has anyone else had issues? I am trying to support the club by buying stuff but as with issues in buying tickets online, I think the IT could do with a bit of an upgrade especially given the current crisis. I think a better online presence might be worth investing in.
Old timer
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Online shop

Postby Onelove » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Yes exactly the same. Not a great online shopping platform. I just continue as a guest now. It's easier
Onelove
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Online shop has been working fine for me.

In the story on the official site about the new away kit, it notes you can buy it in person from the ticket office window.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Old timer » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Thanks guys
Old timer
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Stafford » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:07 pm

Speaking of the online shop, anyone else really disappointed with the baby stuff they've got at the moment? I had my daughter in January and wanted to get her some Stage stuff, but it's all rubbish.
First Stags game:

Stags 0 - 0 Exeter City
April 24, 1993
Stafford
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Onelove » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:53 pm

In the story about the kit, it also doesn't note that I may not want to do an unnecessary 100 mile round trip to buy a kit.
Onelove
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum