{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Season tickets

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Season tickets

Postby Dave Wayne » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:45 pm

Reg Holdsworth wrote:I’ve mainly taken the numbers quoted in this thread. But if it really isn’t the tragedy for Mansfield that it initially seemed based on relatively high death numbers as a proportion of relatively low recorded cases in Mansfield , I’ll stop worrying about it. Thanks!

The thing is that all deaths are reported but very few actual cases are recorded. Only those tested are recorded as having had the virus so initially this was only those who ended up in hospital with it. Later on testing became available to key workers but not anybody else, so again many cases were not recorded. Testing is now available to anybody with symptoms.
Dave Wayne
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Season tickets

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:50 am

Another thread off on a tangent. So what has the club said about season ticket refunds and also match day ticket refunds. I’m sure some folk need the money.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3434
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Season tickets

Postby MTFCMusings » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:31 am

cassellswasmagic wrote:Another thread off on a tangent. So what has the club said about season ticket refunds and also match day ticket refunds. I’m sure some folk need the money.


Nothing. If they had, it would be in this thread, but as they haven’t, we’re on a tangent.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6272
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: Season tickets

Postby Chrisuknottm » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:20 pm

Ian Holloway said on Quest EFL show at the weekend that Grimsby had already gone to its season ticket holders about their 2019 / 20 tickets and not one had asked for a refund and further more over £100k had been raised for their club.
Chrisuknottm
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Re: Season tickets

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:20 pm

I’m only speaking for myself, but I’m keen to spend some of my money with the club and, if offered, I would not take a refund for my 2019/20 season ticket.
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8296
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Location: Edwinstowe

Re: Season tickets

Postby yorkstag » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:22 pm

I do think the club should now make a statement on this including arrangements for next season ( whenever that might be) as it will generate cash.

I can also see a scenario where season ticket holders are admitted as a first stage of returning fans to grounds. Would restrict numbers and give the club access to names and addresses and contact details.
yorkstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Re: Season tickets

Postby NorthLondonStag » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:32 pm

yorkstag wrote:I do think the club should now make a statement on this including arrangements for next season ( whenever that might be) as it will generate cash.

I can also see a scenario where season ticket holders are admitted as a first stage of returning fans to grounds. Would restrict numbers and give the club access to names and addresses and contact details.


Agreed. I'd be happy to renew, including on a basis of partial refund if we can't go to particular games. Or the club could offer £X for the next 10 games or whatever.
NorthLondonStag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Season tickets

Postby West Ham 1969 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:35 pm

I would be happy with no refund...just can’t wait to get back!
West Ham 1969
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: Season tickets

Postby cassellswasmagic » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:36 pm

West Ham 1969 wrote:I would be happy with no refund...just can’t wait to get back!

That sentiment is shared by me too mate.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3434
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Season tickets

Postby Chrisuknottm » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:41 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:
West Ham 1969 wrote:I would be happy with no refund...just can’t wait to get back!

That sentiment is shared by me too mate.


And me too....I'd just like the club to contact us and give us the chance to show our commitment and loyalty not just keep us in the dark
Chrisuknottm
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Re: Season tickets

Postby Dave Wayne » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:00 pm

Chrisuknottm wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:
West Ham 1969 wrote:I would be happy with no refund...just can’t wait to get back!

That sentiment is shared by me too mate.


And me too....I'd just like the club to contact us and give us the chance to show our commitment and loyalty not just keep us in the dark

It might be difficult for the club to contact us, deal with refunds, etc. when all the office staff are furloughed. I am sure they will be in touch once they have some definite news for us.
Dave Wayne
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Son Of Sherwood, Stags 2002, teg41 and 39 guests