{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

David Sharpe Interview

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

David Sharpe Interview

Postby d3d4 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Hi all,

I hope everyone is staying safe in these surreal times.

I had the pleasure of interview David Sharpe today. He comes across really well and should be an excellent addition to the backroom team at Field Mill

Have a listen here:

http://d3d4football.com/30-minutes-with-david-sharpe/

If you enjoy please vote for us in the Football Content Awards where we are a finalist for best football league podcast - up against a couple of Leeds United ones, so any support you can give would be much appreciated.

https://footballcontentawards.com/2020-voting/

Thank you

James
d3d4
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: David Sharpe Interview

Postby yorkshire stag » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:43 pm

already on the site youth good interview btw
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby one f in mansfield » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:24 pm

Interesting that Rose and Hamilton are assets, Cooke a good lower league striker yet Maynard never had a mention .

He can certainly talk , think he only got asked 3 or 4 questions, Seems to be a very good addition to the club .

Then again I thought Drew the motivator would turn CJ back in to an excellent prospect.
Don,t believe everything you read on the internet --William Gladstone 1872
one f in mansfield
Manager
Manager

Postby bmthstag » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:58 pm

one f in mansfield wrote:Interesting that Rose and Hamilton are assets, Cooke a good lower league striker yet Maynard never had a mention .

He can certainly talk , think he only got asked 3 or 4 questions, Seems to be a very good addition to the club .

Then again I thought Drew the motivator would turn CJ back in to an excellent prospect.

Perhaps the asset comment regarding Rose and Hamilton relates to age and hence possible sale value whereas Maynard is unlikely to have a resale value due to age. He’s also mentioned Cook who is under contract so will want a fee for if he leaves.
bmthstag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum