{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Will you attend a football match without being vaccinated?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Will you attend a football match without being vaccinate

Postby FarnieStag » Sun May 03, 2020 7:17 pm

[quote="yorkstag"]You haven’t caused offence and I do understand the risk reward argument.

Thanks for the detailed response. Thanks again and stay safe[/quote

And you mate
FarnieStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sun May 03, 2020 8:45 pm

FarnieStag wrote:Cassells... I've aired a different point of view to most on here and you've mentioned a member of my family dying (though I accept hypothetically). It seems that democracy and difference of opinion is coming to an end.
Anyone who questions whether total lockdown is necessary is looked upon with unfair contempt. We all accept that it's a horrible disease, but I feel that more people are dying of other things as a result of coronaphobia.

Thanks for accepting your man up comment was rash. I apologise for postulating, although hypothetically the possibility of losing a loved one due to Covid19 and thank you for your effort in tackling this virus. I do accept there are many more things in the world to worry about also.
Stay safe and continue the good work.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby FarnieStag » Sun May 03, 2020 9:29 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:
FarnieStag wrote:Cassells... I've aired a different point of view to most on here and you've mentioned a member of my family dying (though I accept hypothetically). It seems that democracy and difference of opinion is coming to an end.
Anyone who questions whether total lockdown is necessary is looked upon with unfair contempt. We all accept that it's a horrible disease, but I feel that more people are dying of other things as a result of coronaphobia.

Thanks for accepting your man up comment was rash. I apologise for postulating, although hypothetically the possibility of losing a loved one due to Covid19 and thank you for your effort in tackling this virus. I do accept there are many more things in the world to worry about also.
Stay safe and continue the good work.

Thanks mate, will do. You stay safe too
FarnieStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby spanishstag » Tue May 05, 2020 4:26 pm

Watching the briefing today ,think we have entered the baffle um with bull period, no country can keep this up or were all buggered ,,the government is giving up .same as the rest of europe ,fraid its all about money
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Tue May 05, 2020 6:45 pm

spanishstag wrote:Watching the briefing today ,think we have entered the baffle um with bull period, no country can keep this up or were all buggered ,,the government is giving up .same as the rest of europe ,fraid its all about money

Always about the Money Spanish.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum