{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

I Follow

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

I Follow

Postby 4dstag » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:01 pm

Is anyone else having problems logging in on this site.Been ok for last couple of years.
But keeps asking for log in and not getting any content.
4dstag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: I Follow

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:07 pm

Not any problem I'm aware of and I've been able to log in on different devices.

Things to try - different browser on laptop, different devices, and see if you can log in. If you can't log in on any device or any browser, then it would suggest a problem with your account, in which case i would email the iFollow help team.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby 4dstag » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:35 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:Not any problem I'm aware of and I've been able to log in on different devices.

Things to try - different browser on laptop, different devices, and see if you can log in. If you can't log in on any device or any browser, then it would suggest a problem with your account, in which case i would email the iFollow help team.

Thanks Martin
4dstag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby mjneave » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:51 pm

I have had problems logging on with Safari on Mac since the latest update to Catalina. I now use Firefox to watch video content and listen to commentaries with no problems at all. I understand there is a known issue with Safari and its 'clever' protection systems.
mjneave
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:11 pm

4dstag wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:Not any problem I'm aware of and I've been able to log in on different devices.

Thanks Martin

this is the iFollow help email address: ifollow@efl.com
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby 4dstag » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:45 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
4dstag wrote:

Thanks Martin

this is the iFollow help email address: ifollow@efl.com

Once again Martin Thanks it appears for some reason cant access it on google chrome ive tried microsoft edge works ok
4dstag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby spainmick » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:06 pm

I watch every match using my laptop...I always go onto mansfieldtown.net.....then onto today's match and when asked i log o to ifollow ...never had a problem...I have downloaded the app to my mobile phone so I use that as a back up or when I am enjoying the sun
spainmick
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum