{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Is Danny Rose a repugnant little weasel ?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Is Danny Rose a repugnant little weasel ?

Postby Dan » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:57 pm

Fatuous is the majority of your posts. So yes I do :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby pemill » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:51 pm

oldweststander wrote:OK, those out there who openly dislike Rose are probably the same folks who cannot forgive his one big past mistake.

Rose didn't do anything other professional sportsman wouldn't do or in fact anyone employed wouldn't do, see a better opportunity on more money etc and want some of it.

He apologised, admitted his error and we move on.

The only reason Rose will leave will be for a club with a better chance of promotion, if the manager wants him at our club he is going to have to tell him his future plans and Danny will then make up his mind.

I could understand folk thinking I dislike Rose but I can't get my head around why he is so loved. take last season for instance he got more chorus's of "Danny Rose" for running the touch line than the likes of Tyler Walker and the others got for winning games and playing some entertaining football. Glad he's getting a run in the team and starting to contribute but it's only a start.
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:04 pm

pemill wrote:
oldweststander wrote:OK, those out there who openly dislike Rose are probably the same folks who cannot forgive his one big past mistake.

Rose didn't do anything other professional sportsman wouldn't do or in fact anyone employed wouldn't do, see a better opportunity on more money etc and want some of it.

He apologised, admitted his error and we move on.

The only reason Rose will leave will be for a club with a better chance of promotion, if the manager wants him at our club he is going to have to tell him his future plans and Danny will then make up his mind.

I could understand folk thinking I dislike Rose but I can't get my head around why he is so loved. take last season for instance he got more chorus's of "Danny Rose" for running the touch line than the likes of Tyler Walker and the others got for winning games and playing some entertaining football. Glad he's getting a run in the team and starting to contribute but it's only a start.

not really true is it? that 40 yard or 50 yard walker song got sung nearly every game
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Bridgford Stag » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:29 pm

We do like to/should encourage any of the subs warming up ready don't we?

Imo Danny Rose does give his all for MTFC bearing in mind 'professionalism' plays a part. He made a mistake and that is now past for me.

Hope he stays next season tho he could be snapped up elsewhere.

Tyler Walker was never going to stay with us was he?
Think that ,for me, he was just on a stepping stone. We all knew that.
Bridgford Stag
First Team
First Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum