{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

(Not Stags)Parking at Arthur Johnson carpark Meadow lane

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

(Not Stags)Parking at Arthur Johnson carpark Meadow lane

Postby white5581 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:09 pm

Sorry to put it in here but i need a little assistance, on saturday my daughters football team are going to watch the women’s league cup final at the city ground (Never Been) & when the stags play Notts county I normally park in the Arthur Johnson carpark on meadow lane, my question is will that be open at 4pm as county will have played a cup game that day with a 12pm kickoff, any info would be welcome please.
white5581
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Re: (Not Stags)Parking at Arthur Johnson carpark Meadow lane

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:52 pm

white5581 wrote:Sorry to put it in here but i need a little assistance, on saturday my daughters football team are going to watch the women’s league cup final at the city ground (Never Been) & when the stags play Notts county I normally park in the Arthur Johnson carpark on meadow lane, my question is will that be open at 4pm as county will have played a cup game that day with a 12pm kickoff, any info would be welcome please.

This might help, if not , give them a ring about this match .

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/tick ... d-parking/
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum