{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Coughlan press conference Tue 25 Feb

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Coughlan press conference Tue 25 Feb

Postby MTFCMusings » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:13 am

WVStag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:
stag324 wrote:I do wonder who will actually still be playing for us this time next season.

I can maybe only Danny Rose and The Chief.

All the rest will be pushed or will want to go

Sweeney.

Because he can kick it really far.

I was just pointing out he was under contract so will be here next season (unless an offer comes in), not that he should or shouldn't be here.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:16 am

In my opinion Ryan Sweeney has been the pick of the defence this year and is getting better as each games goes by. He is flourishing under GC and will continue to develop into a first class lower league centre half.

He will be here on merit next year.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:17 am

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:In my opinion Ryan Sweeney has been the pick of the defence this year and is getting better as each games goes by. He is flourishing under GC and will continue to develop into a first class lower league centre half.

He will be here on merit next year.

I agree, for what it's worth.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby victor A block » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:23 pm

I think we should keep him. Lost Reuben "I'll score every time" Reid for the goal last week though.
victor A block
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:40 pm

victor A block wrote:I think we should keep him. Lost Reuben "I'll score every time" Reid for the goal last week though.

I know Sweeney was the closest player to him but don't know if he was his man or if he was trying to cover someone else's mistake.

I tried to watch afterwards but still couldn't make my mind up so am none the wiser. Maybe another poster has a clearer idea.
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum