{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Coughlan post match & Sky Sports highlights

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Coughlan post match & Sky Sports highlights

Postby cassellswasmagic » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:37 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:
Amber Andy wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:3 years!!!
Why not. Give a manager proper time to build a promotion winning side. It's been over three years since the stated aim was league1. Just look where the chopping and changing of managers has got us. Nearer the National League than league1. If GC is progressing us year on year then keep him.
The rip it up and start again policy clearly doesnt work. Building firm foundations and year on year progress (even if it is slow ) is surely the way.

Andy, that’s what I’m saying. Give him 3 years!!! Sick and tired of sacking managers. A manager needs time to build his squad.
Sorry, I misunderstood your post CWM. I'm pleased we are on the same page.

Definitely.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum