{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Is Carolyn still Chief Executive?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Is Carolyn still Chief Executive?

Postby Big yella » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Dan wrote:She’s not been Carolyn Still for years now :lol:

She’s Still Carolyn though isn’t she :?:
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:10 pm

Cockers won't have come cheap.

They've made some monumental errors regarding their strategy, in that they have changed it whimsically.

Successful strategies that delivers the required outputs are stuck to and reviewed and refined and intervals. Each managerial appointment has indicated a different strategy from the owners. The so called 'failure' since they announced we were going to smash the league is their making I'm afraid.

This Portugal scenario may indicate that they are going to be less hands on in future. How can they maintain their previous levels of input from Portugal? They can't.

What they need is robust strategy and a professional to act on their behalf, who isn't pally with the directors and the playing staff.

Guess we'll see what their appetite is for it come June/July when Cockers gets to rebuild his squad.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby pemill » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:43 pm

In my opinion Carolyn is CEO in name but her involvement seems very distant, only in part due to being located in Portugal.

She hasn't been the same since Flitcroft left which, if I have read articles, comments & posts correctly was due to other board members wanting to get rid. I've no rhyme nor reason for saying this but John & Carolyn also seem somewhat distant, has something affected their relationship? but I'm not in the know in any of the above respects nor I have heard anything from a reliable source or heard any whispers from my 3rd cousins ex's father-in-law.

Maybe it is all down to it being such a poor season, though something doesn't seem right.
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby Kernow » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:57 pm

You could support Bury AFC.
Kernow
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:29 pm

pemill wrote:In my opinion Carolyn is CEO in name but her involvement seems very distant, only in part due to being located in Portugal.

She hasn't been the same since Flitcroft left which, if I have read articles, comments & posts correctly was due to other board members wanting to get rid. I've no rhyme nor reason for saying this but John & Carolyn also seem somewhat distant, has something affected their relationship? but I'm not in the know in any of the above respects nor I have heard anything from a reliable source or heard any whispers from my
Maybe it is all down to it being such a poor season, though something doesn't seem right.

So its all an assumption on your part ?
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Laney_MTFC » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:38 pm

The One wrote:
pemill wrote:In my opinion Carolyn is CEO in name but her involvement seems very distant, only in part due to being located in Portugal.

She hasn't been the same since Flitcroft left which, if I have read articles, comments & posts correctly was due to other board members wanting to get rid. I've no rhyme nor reason for saying this but John & Carolyn also seem somewhat distant, has something affected their relationship? but I'm not in the know in any of the above respects nor I have heard anything from a reliable source or heard any whispers from my

So its all an assumption on your part ?

he did start the post 'in my opinion' to be fair, dont think he is trying to pass this off as inside knowledge
Laney_MTFC
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby Amber Andy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:48 pm

Jay wrote:I'm passing on what I've been told this weekend. Time will tell I suppose. My source is a good one though I have to say.

HP or Daddies ?

I take it with a pinch of salt.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum