{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

It were that windy

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

It were that windy

Postby Sneag » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:16 pm

I found a season ticket in the ground ad I went through the turnstiles. I assumed someone in front of me had dropped it and asked a few folk if it was there's with no luck.

Though no probs I'll just go to the seat & hand it to the owner. Chap behind me said 'bloke outside just took his season ticket out and the wind blew it out his hand & into the ground!' Mystery solved.

I guess you had to be there. ;)
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Re: It were that windy

Postby chip63 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:28 pm

I was so angry with the Stags after a game I nailed my season ticket to the door of the turnstiles.
A few pints later I changed my mind and went to see if it was still there.
When I got there I found someone had stolen the nail :D

The old ones are the best ones.
:coys:

Good to be smiling on a Saturday night.
chip63
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:48 pm

Sneag wrote:I found a season ticket in the ground ad I went through the turnstiles. I assumed someone in front of me had dropped it and asked a few folk if it was there's with no luck.

Though no probs I'll just go to the seat & hand it to the owner. Chap behind me said 'bloke outside just took his season ticket out and the wind blew it out his hand & into the ground!' Mystery solved.

Mr Miller :lol:
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:32 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
Sneag wrote:I found a season ticket in the ground ad I went through the turnstiles. I assumed someone in front of me had dropped it and asked a few folk if it was there's with no luck.

Mr Miller :lol:

He’s here all week, folks!
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum