{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Stevenage watch.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Stevenage watch.

Postby Sedgwick » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:52 pm

Beat Morecambe and were fine... lose and it shows that this lot will just think they will stay up and be fine when other teams around us will be fighting to stay up.

This is a potential trap and why big clubs do go down after having a good season finishing in the playoffs.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:23 pm

True Sedgewick, the mindset's wrong as it was last 2nd half of t'season. 'We only have to turn up to win' attitude on so many occasions. If you read Marty's reports from the run in, in many of the defeats and draws the phrase 'poor perfomance' is a recurring trend. Not unlucky etc... poor. We looked for the most part bang average from Jan onwards... however I'd sell my soul for bang average now ;)
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby tillydog123 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:52 pm

Agree checking Stevenage score straightaway now
one win for them and defeat for us and its getting closer and closer
I am hopeful all will be well but its a bit up and down currently and we seem to win one lose a few.
tillydog123
Manager
Manager

Postby Big yella » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:45 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:Just looked at the Stevenage FC club shop online and I am afraid that they do not sell timepieces at all.

However, type Stevenage FC watch into google and all manner of suppliers can assist you in buying a Stevenage Watch.

Glad to be of help, no need to thank me.

Have you got time on your hands or is this a wind up :lol:

No they run on batteries.
Cause youth’s a mask, and it don’t last.
Live it long and live it fast.
Big yella
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum