{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Yey another negative Manager

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Yey another negative Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:35 pm

The ideal substitution for Maynard would have been cookey but we’ve decided a under contract player would be Better on loan at another club . There was no reason at all to shuffle the defence very poor decision making from GC but I guess it’s another point on the board
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:22 pm

Billy the fish wrote:The ideal substitution for Maynard would have been cookey but we’ve decided a under contract player would be Better on loan at another club . There was no reason at all to shuffle the defence very poor decision making from GC but I guess it’s another point on the board

I’ve suggested to GC that he consults with you before he makes any future substitutions.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Jamie » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Billy the fish wrote:The ideal substitution for Maynard would have been cookey but we’ve decided a under contract player would be Better on loan at another club . There was no reason at all to shuffle the defence very poor decision making from GC but I guess it’s another point on the board

CJ was the ideal replacement. Bring him on to chase and press when Maynards out of stream. I agree moving the defensive around was a poor decision.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby Harrington St Stag » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:33 pm

I don’t find GC a negative manager but it’s obvious he’s trying to get the players he’s inherited plus a few newbies to cover off the season and then it’s time to rebuild.

I like his determined style and the fact he’s now pushing the players. Overall I’m glad he’s with us and I reckon he’ll get us going next season.

I was happy with the CJ change on Saturday and don’t think bringing on MP was the cause of the equaliser. That was sloppy defending by everyone involved.
Harrington St Stag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby diablo » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:25 am

Martin Shaw wrote:There were four players who could have done better to prevent the equaliser. And none of them was Preston.

Actually there were 11 players who should have done better :D
diablo
First Team
First Team

Postby Spiritater » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:48 pm

GC must be a positive guy. According to t'Beeb he says we're on the right track and there's only been one poor performance in his time in charge. Hmmmm Oldham, Grimsby :?
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum