{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Sweden Stag » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:55 am

Mellis didn't play yesterday. Neither did Khan nor Cook. Had to do with registration issues. Our new loanee from Swansea didn't play as well due to the same reasons as with the three players which left on Friday evening.
Stockholm, July 4, 2008, 15.00 GMT. Good news came, K.H. gone. March 1, 2012. Ground purchased.
Sweden Stag
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:21 pm
Location: Karlstad, Sweden

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:36 pm

Jacob Mellis came on in the 91st minute as a sub for Bolton in their 2-1 away defeat against Coventry City

Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6608
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:40 pm

I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6608
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby adamstag » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:46 pm

Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.


How he got a job a league above us is unreal, another poor call from flitcroft.

Mellis will be non-league in a year or 2, and it’ll be completely down to him being a raspberry
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7654
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Rob » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:34 pm

adamstag wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.


How he got a job a league above us is unreal, another poor call from flitcroft.

Mellis will be non-league in a year or 2, and it’ll be completely down to him being a raspberry


Drivel Adam, Mellis was decent under DF and had some great games last season, your view is blinkered by your DF Out stance, which of course has led us to where we are now, fighting relegation instead of promotion. That's a fact. This season neither manager got anywhere near the best from him, which of course is down to Mellis himself - we rightly got rid, but to pretend he was crap last season is amnesia at its best :lol:
Rob
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 am

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Stags 2002 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:21 am

Rob wrote:
adamstag wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.


How he got a job a league above us is unreal, another poor call from flitcroft.

Mellis will be non-league in a year or 2, and it’ll be completely down to him being a raspberry


Drivel Adam, Mellis was decent under DF and had some great games last season, your view is blinkered by your DF Out stance, which of course has led us to where we are now, fighting relegation instead of promotion. That's a fact. This season neither manager got anywhere near the best from him, which of course is down to Mellis himself - we rightly got rid, but to pretend he was crap last season is amnesia at its best :lol:


Rob with all due respect it isn't. I agree it's a fact that we are fighting relegation as opposed to promotion but your phrasing of the sentence suggests the sacking of DF has led us to this point. The sacking of DF hasn't led us to fighting a relegation battle we where already heading on that path given our form in the close of last season, with DF in charge we could have easily found ourselves where we are now.

DF's last 12 games (includes the two play off legs)

3 wins
5 draws
4 loses

14 points prorata this over a full season and its 53 points. Survival but only just.

Narrow it down to his last 6 games.

1 win
2 draws
3 loses

5 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation.

GC's last 12 games.

2 wins
4 draws
6 loses

10 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation and the same as DF's last 6 games.

Clearly we were already on a downward trend with DF at the helm - form we are yet to recover from, the facts speak for themselves and this can't be denied by even the most ardent supporters of DF. The only constant factor under all three recent managers has been poorly performing players with a downward trend that commenced at Newport a year last Sunday on the 9th Feb 2019.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:06 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:
Rob wrote:
adamstag wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.


How he got a job a league above us is unreal, another poor call from flitcroft.

Mellis will be non-league in a year or 2, and it’ll be completely down to him being a raspberry


Drivel Adam, Mellis was decent under DF and had some great games last season, your view is blinkered by your DF Out stance, which of course has led us to where we are now, fighting relegation instead of promotion. That's a fact. This season neither manager got anywhere near the best from him, which of course is down to Mellis himself - we rightly got rid, but to pretend he was crap last season is amnesia at its best :lol:


Rob with all due respect it isn't. I agree it's a fact that we are fighting relegation as opposed to promotion but your phrasing of the sentence suggests the sacking of DF has led us to this point. The sacking of DF hasn't led us to fighting a relegation battle we where already heading on that path given our form in the close of last season, with DF in charge we could have easily found ourselves where we are now.

DF's last 12 games (includes the two play off legs)

3 wins
5 draws
4 loses

14 points prorata this over a full season and its 53 points. Survival but only just.

Narrow it down to his last 6 games.

1 win
2 draws
3 loses

5 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation.

GC's last 12 games.

2 wins
4 draws
6 loses

10 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation and the same as DF's last 6 games.

Clearly we were already on a downward trend with DF at the helm - form we are yet to recover from, the facts speak for themselves and this can't be denied by even the most ardent supporters of DF. The only constant factor under all three recent managers has been poorly performing players with a downward trend that commenced at Newport a year last Sunday on the 9th Feb 2019.



Then again, DF's 12 games the season before were no better, yet we subsequently finished in 4th place last year :?

I know it's a crazy concept, but just maybe our current ailing fortunes are a combination of many factors, some of which started with DF but others not? Either way, we've had 9 months to try and resolve it yet seemed to have moved backwards. Being hamstrung by certain players would be a managerial legacy, but failing to motivate and get a team match fit & cohesive is after his reign


Realise i'm probably in a minority of 1 on this ;)
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
User avatar
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2931
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby gazza1988 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:59 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:
Rob wrote:
adamstag wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.


How he got a job a league above us is unreal, another poor call from flitcroft.

Mellis will be non-league in a year or 2, and it’ll be completely down to him being a raspberry


Drivel Adam, Mellis was decent under DF and had some great games last season, your view is blinkered by your DF Out stance, which of course has led us to where we are now, fighting relegation instead of promotion. That's a fact. This season neither manager got anywhere near the best from him, which of course is down to Mellis himself - we rightly got rid, but to pretend he was crap last season is amnesia at its best :lol:


Rob with all due respect it isn't. I agree it's a fact that we are fighting relegation as opposed to promotion but your phrasing of the sentence suggests the sacking of DF has led us to this point. The sacking of DF hasn't led us to fighting a relegation battle we where already heading on that path given our form in the close of last season, with DF in charge we could have easily found ourselves where we are now.

DF's last 12 games (includes the two play off legs)

3 wins
5 draws
4 loses

14 points prorata this over a full season and its 53 points. Survival but only just.

Narrow it down to his last 6 games.

1 win
2 draws
3 loses

5 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation.

GC's last 12 games.

2 wins
4 draws
6 loses

10 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation and the same as DF's last 6 games.

Clearly we were already on a downward trend with DF at the helm - form we are yet to recover from, the facts speak for themselves and this can't be denied by even the most ardent supporters of DF. The only constant factor under all three recent managers has been poorly performing players with a downward trend that commenced at Newport a year last Sunday on the 9th Feb 2019.


"clearly we were on a downward trend with DF" :lol: because 8th then 4th is a downward trend :lol: :lol:

Fact is we were in an upward trend. Evans got us 12th, then left after most of the following season and we ended up 8th, then DF, after only TWO transfer windows got us 4th. Where is the downward trend? Yes a few results were disappointing towards but the season as a whole wasn't. Nothing is won or lost in only 12 games. its a 46 game season not 12.

You are correct in that we could be in this situation even if we kept Flitcroft. I very highly doubt it though otherwise it would have happened last season.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
User avatar
gazza1988
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6409
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Beeston, Nottingham

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:18 pm

Jacob Mellis is a quality player and more than capable of playing in League 1 if he looks after himself and lives the life of a professional football player. Unfortunately I don't think this will happen and so he will probably drift down the leagues. I hope he proves me wrong.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6608
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby cassellswasmagic » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:12 pm

I thought Mellis looked good under Flitcroft. He’s got talent, just not the right temperament.
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby adamstag » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:22 pm

.
Last edited by adamstag on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7654
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby adamstag » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:24 pm

Stags 2002 wrote:
Rob wrote:
adamstag wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.


How he got a job a league above us is unreal, another poor call from flitcroft.

Mellis will be non-league in a year or 2, and it’ll be completely down to him being a raspberry


Drivel Adam, Mellis was decent under DF and had some great games last season, your view is blinkered by your DF Out stance, which of course has led us to where we are now, fighting relegation instead of promotion. That's a fact. This season neither manager got anywhere near the best from him, which of course is down to Mellis himself - we rightly got rid, but to pretend he was crap last season is amnesia at its best :lol:


Rob with all due respect it isn't. I agree it's a fact that we are fighting relegation as opposed to promotion but your phrasing of the sentence suggests the sacking of DF has led us to this point. The sacking of DF hasn't led us to fighting a relegation battle we where already heading on that path given our form in the close of last season, with DF in charge we could have easily found ourselves where we are now.

DF's last 12 games (includes the two play off legs)

3 wins
5 draws
4 loses

14 points prorata this over a full season and its 53 points. Survival but only just.

Narrow it down to his last 6 games.

1 win
2 draws
3 loses

5 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation.

GC's last 12 games.

2 wins
4 draws
6 loses

10 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation and the same as DF's last 6 games.

Clearly we were already on a downward trend with DF at the helm - form we are yet to recover from, the facts speak for themselves and this can't be denied by even the most ardent supporters of DF. The only constant factor under all three recent managers has been poorly performing players with a downward trend that commenced at Newport a year last Sunday on the 9th Feb 2019.


Good to see someone speaking sense. Spot on mate!
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7654
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Stags 2002 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:35 pm

gazza1988 wrote:
Stags 2002 wrote:
Rob wrote:
adamstag wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.


How he got a job a league above us is unreal, another poor call from flitcroft.

Mellis will be non-league in a year or 2, and it’ll be completely down to him being a raspberry


Drivel Adam, Mellis was decent under DF and had some great games last season, your view is blinkered by your DF Out stance, which of course has led us to where we are now, fighting relegation instead of promotion. That's a fact. This season neither manager got anywhere near the best from him, which of course is down to Mellis himself - we rightly got rid, but to pretend he was crap last season is amnesia at its best :lol:


Rob with all due respect it isn't. I agree it's a fact that we are fighting relegation as opposed to promotion but your phrasing of the sentence suggests the sacking of DF has led us to this point. The sacking of DF hasn't led us to fighting a relegation battle we where already heading on that path given our form in the close of last season, with DF in charge we could have easily found ourselves where we are now.

DF's last 12 games (includes the two play off legs)

3 wins
5 draws
4 loses

14 points prorata this over a full season and its 53 points. Survival but only just.

Narrow it down to his last 6 games.

1 win
2 draws
3 loses

5 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation.

GC's last 12 games.

2 wins
4 draws
6 loses

10 points prorata this over a full season and its 38 points - potentially relegation and the same as DF's last 6 games.

Clearly we were already on a downward trend with DF at the helm - form we are yet to recover from, the facts speak for themselves and this can't be denied by even the most ardent supporters of DF. The only constant factor under all three recent managers has been poorly performing players with a downward trend that commenced at Newport a year last Sunday on the 9th Feb 2019.


"clearly we were on a downward trend with DF" :lol: because 8th then 4th is a downward trend :lol: :lol:

Fact is we were in an upward trend. Evans got us 12th, then left after most of the following season and we ended up 8th, then DF, after only TWO transfer windows got us 4th. Where is the downward trend? Yes a few results were disappointing towards but the season as a whole wasn't. Nothing is won or lost in only 12 games. its a 46 game season not 12.

You are correct in that we could be in this situation even if we kept Flitcroft. I very highly doubt it though otherwise it would have happened last season.


Gaz if we're looking at league table finishing positions then yes we were on an upward trajectory. But I'm not referring to this nor did I reference this in my post.

I'm looking at short to medium term form which from February (a year ago this week) has clearly been on a downward trajectory and ultimately led to his dismissal. We have simply never recovered.

Your argument is suggesting if we win the first 30 games of a season then lose the next 16 games straight that we are on an upward trajectory. League position yes as we would probably go up as champions, but regarding form far from it and you'd expect the manager to be sacked after losing 16 straight.

Some will same it's an extreme example but arguably its the type of form pattern that resulted in Flitcrofts dismissal.

The wider overarching question is why on earth have we become one of the worst teams in the league? Its a capitulation on an epic scale and a pathway we where already on well before Flitcroft was shown the door regardless of how you try to spin it.
Stags 2002
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Conker » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:55 pm

I completely blanked out how poor our form was the end of last season too, it was that miserable.

That happening two years on the trot is probably why Flitcroft is a assistant manager now.
Conker
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 2863
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby adamstag » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:12 pm

Conker wrote:I completely blanked out how poor our form was the end of last season too, it was that miserable.

That happening two years on the trot is probably why Flitcroft is a assistant manager now.


The first season you understand to a degree but last season was an absolute scandal, what made it worse is the amount of chances that were passed up, it was really bordering on ridiculous.

Sadly he had no plan B, he was found out by Swindon over Christmas last year and had no answer, blowing something like a 10 point lead, wow.

As you say, that’s probably why it’s best he goes and learns how to manage properly under someone like Keith hill.

Hopefully he’ll learn and in time become a competent manager.
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7654
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby gazza1988 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:35 pm

Mate, all you are doing is proving that losing key players to injury made our form suffer. We had to draft in Fleetwood's right back who barely played, we had to draft in charlton's centre forward who didn't have the best reputation. Forest loaned us Smith and Grant to replace Elsnik and Olejnik. That is all you are proving. How about stats based on when we were full strength and had gelled into Flitcroft's system. I'd wager that was champions form. Rather than stats from when we had our first choice GK, RWB, CM and CF missing.

So yes, I see your downward spiral but you're making out we were at the same strength as we were that got us up there when it started. We wasn't.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
User avatar
gazza1988
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6409
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Beeston, Nottingham

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Amber Andy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:32 pm

adamstag wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.


How he got a job a league above us is unreal, another poor call from flitcroft.

Mellis will be non-league in a year or 2, and it’ll be completely down to him being a raspberry

DF isn't their manager. So it won't be his call will it?
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6281
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 am

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Sweden Stag » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:56 pm

gazza1988 wrote:Mate, all you are doing is proving that losing key players to injury made our form suffer. We had to draft in Fleetwood's right back who barely played, we had to draft in charlton's centre forward who didn't have the best reputation. Forest loaned us Smith and Grant to replace Elsnik and Olejnik. That is all you are proving. How about stats based on when we were full strength and had gelled into Flitcroft's system. I'd wager that was champions form. Rather than stats from when we had our first choice GK, RWB, CM and CF missing.

So yes, I see your downward spiral but you're making out we were at the same strength as we were that got us up there when it started. We wasn't.


We lost Olejnik and White at crucial times last season. I also think DF had a much-below-par January 2019 transfer window. Letting Elsnik go was a huge mistake. The players brought in didn't cut it. Hadn't Olejnik and White been injured, we had been promoted long before last Easter. As I see it, DF didn't cut it when it mattered. Was also proved at the end of the 2017-18 season when his record was: W 2, D 6, L 4. Those 4 were also in a row which were very costly then. DF failed twice when it mattered.
Stockholm, July 4, 2008, 15.00 GMT. Good news came, K.H. gone. March 1, 2012. Ground purchased.
Sweden Stag
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:21 pm
Location: Karlstad, Sweden

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby adamstag » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:08 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
adamstag wrote:
Tippy Tappy Football wrote:I went to watch Doncaster Rovers play Bolton Wanderers last night. Jacob Mellis came on as a 59th minute sub and looked completely lost. He hardly touched the ball.


How he got a job a league above us is unreal, another poor call from flitcroft.

Mellis will be non-league in a year or 2, and it’ll be completely down to him being a raspberry

DF isn't their manager. So it won't be his call will it?


I’d find it hard to believe that DF had no input in it at all? Obviously lol
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7654
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby bobbystagsfan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Sweden Stag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:Mate, all you are doing is proving that losing key players to injury made our form suffer. We had to draft in Fleetwood's right back who barely played, we had to draft in charlton's centre forward who didn't have the best reputation. Forest loaned us Smith and Grant to replace Elsnik and Olejnik. That is all you are proving. How about stats based on when we were full strength and had gelled into Flitcroft's system. I'd wager that was champions form. Rather than stats from when we had our first choice GK, RWB, CM and CF missing.

So yes, I see your downward spiral but you're making out we were at the same strength as we were that got us up there when it started. We wasn't.


We lost Olejnik and White at crucial times last season. I also think DF had a much-below-par January 2019 transfer window. Letting Elsnik go was a huge mistake. The players brought in didn't cut it. Hadn't Olejnik and White been injured, we had been promoted long before last Easter. As I see it, DF didn't cut it when it mattered. Was also proved at the end of the 2017-18 season when his record was: W 2, D 6, L 4. Those 4 were also in a row which were very costly then. DF failed twice when it mattered.



Didn't derby recall elsnik because we wouldn't buy him?
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5808
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:37 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:
Sweden Stag wrote:
gazza1988 wrote:Mate, all you are doing is proving that losing key players to injury made our form suffer. We had to draft in Fleetwood's right back who barely played, we had to draft in charlton's centre forward who didn't have the best reputation. Forest loaned us Smith and Grant to replace Elsnik and Olejnik. That is all you are proving. How about stats based on when we were full strength and had gelled into Flitcroft's system. I'd wager that was champions form. Rather than stats from when we had our first choice GK, RWB, CM and CF missing.

So yes, I see your downward spiral but you're making out we were at the same strength as we were that got us up there when it started. We wasn't.


We lost Olejnik and White at crucial times last season. I also think DF had a much-below-par January 2019 transfer window. Letting Elsnik go was a huge mistake. The players brought in didn't cut it. Hadn't Olejnik and White been injured, we had been promoted long before last Easter. As I see it, DF didn't cut it when it mattered. Was also proved at the end of the 2017-18 season when his record was: W 2, D 6, L 4. Those 4 were also in a row which were very costly then. DF failed twice when it mattered.



Didn't derby recall elsnik because we wouldn't buy him?


see viewtopic.php?p=820141#p820141
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19650
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:30 pm

Jacob Mellis came on as a 68th sub for Bolton Wanderers when they were already 2-0 down at home against Wycombe Wanderers. He touched the ball once according to whoscored.com

Classic own goal by Toto Nsiala who hooks a ball off the line into his own face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvc9Nt5q7sI
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6608
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby adamstag » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Looks like mellis and flitcroft are really pulling up trees in their respective roles at Bolton. Shock horror
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7654
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby BigGuy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:53 pm

And i bet you have wet your pants for weeks wanting to post that.
BigGuy
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Mellis leaves by mutual agreement

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:10 pm

Keith Hill and David Flitcroft have a free ride this season although the new owners may lose patience. Looking forward to playing them away next season.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6608
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: James, Paulstag and 76 guests