{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Timi Elsnik article

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Timi Elsnik article

Postby gazza1988 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:28 pm

Wasn't the Colchester game an after the Lords mayor performance? We'd just tonked Accrington 6-1 and not showed up but lost 2 points to the last kick of the game. I could be wrong but I think that one we scored with our first shot on target.

Then the following game we put in a great performance but couldn't find a goal. One of those where their keeper was their man of the match kind on games. Again there, not concede against Colchester and put one of the chances away in the following game (tranmere I think) and we'd have been up no matter what MK Dons did in the final game. Fine margins that we missed out on. We needed to win one of the 10 games we lost, or win 2 of the 16 games we drew and we'd have done it.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum