{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Mellis and Pearce (edit by moderators - false story made up)

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Mellis and Pearce

Postby Random Hero » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:33 am

JLStag wrote:Friend of mine works in the County club shop text me and told me same thing

Well I used to work at County, and personally know people who work in the club shop.

I've asked them if Mellis and Pearce made an appearance yesterday. It's utter bull. It would be interesting to know who your 'friend' is...

I'm not saying they won't be signing for them (who knows?), but this story is absolute crap.
An der Elbe, werden Träume wahr
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:34 am

Random Hero wrote:
JLStag wrote:Friend of mine works in the County club shop text me and told me same thing

Well I used to work at County, and personally know people who work in the club shop.

I've asked them if Mellis and Pearce made an appearance yesterday. It's utter bull. It would be interesting to know who your 'friend' is...

I'm not saying they won't be signing for them (who knows?), but this story is absolute crap.

:lol: smoked
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:41 am

yorkshire stag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

It’s time for some pathetic gossip-vendor to give their head a shake.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:12 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

Vendors Edders ( the first two posters).
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby wardy12345 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:29 am

Is mellis in crown court today.
wardy12345
First Team
First Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:34 am

wardy12345 wrote:Is mellis in crown court today.

Yes that is correct
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:37 pm

The One wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

I stand corrected
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Random Hero wrote:

You worked at County?...
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:05 pm

The One wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

Obviously the same person with two usernames backing himself up with both accounts. Happens a bit on here!

I knew it was crap which is why I asked for the name of the person in the club shop as I know who was working in there yesterday :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby JLStag » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:23 pm

Random Hero wrote:

Got a bite from you though didn’t it ya weirdo
JLStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:26 pm

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:47 pm

JLStag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

He didn’t bite. Just exposed you for the bloater that you are.
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:20 pm

bellwhiff wrote:
JLStag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

He didn’t bite. Just exposed you for the bloater that you are.

Liar, liar, pants on fire, JLStags. Tut tut.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:32 pm

:eh: :ugeek: Jacab on court listing
STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Postby Random Hero » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:35 pm

JLStag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

Making up fables and creating your own 'story-time' on a Mansfield Town FC message board for 'internet points'. And I'm the weirdo... :shock: :oops:
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:36 pm

Random Hero wrote:
JLStag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

Making up fables and creating your own 'story-time' on a Mansfield Town FC message board for 'internet points'. And I'm the weirdo... :shock: :oops:

One of my pet peeves for sure, people who get caught out and then play the 'got a bite' card. Pathetic.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Random Hero » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:40 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
Random Hero wrote:
JLStag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

One of my pet peeves for sure, people who get caught out and then play the 'got a bite' card. Pathetic.

I suppose "I was sad enough to make up a story on Stagsnet and got found out" doesn't go down as well as "got a bite" when trying to give it billy big balls with the lads in the Whatsapp group.
Random Hero
Manager
Manager

Postby JLStag » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:48 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
Random Hero wrote:
JLStag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

Caught out haha. Come the end of Jan when they’re both still here would have been a bigger giveaway
JLStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby cassellswasmagic » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:07 pm

So do you know anyone who works at County? Or was it Bullshine?
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:13 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:So do you know anyone who works at County? Or was it Bullshine?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby JLStag » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:21 pm

cassellswasmagic wrote:So do you know anyone who works at County? Or was it Bullshine?

I know Mitch Rose works there
JLStag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby cassellswasmagic » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:26 pm

JLStag wrote:

:lol:
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby lifestags » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:26 pm

JLStag wrote:

Did you not know he is on the verge of signing for Chelsea? Notts county photographer told me.
lifestags
Manager
Manager

Postby Dan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:34 pm

lifestags wrote:
JLStag wrote:

Did you not know he is on the verge of signing for Chelsea? Notts county photographer told me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dan
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:45 pm

Random Hero wrote:
JLStag wrote:
Random Hero wrote:

Sad sad man.
The One
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum