{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Transfer gossip

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Transfer gossip

Postby yorkshire stag » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:46 pm

Tuesday night’s game and performance was absolutely shocking I agree as high as I was from the Bradford game I was as low after the Oldham game.What is needed now is grit and determination let’s just hope the remainder of the squad have just that starting today.
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:20 pm

Heard a couple names mentioned who are out of contract and maybe being looked at by the club for short term deals.

Jordon Mutch
Chris Eagles
Greg Halford
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby Captain Cunno » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:24 pm

I mentioned Jordan Mutch on another thread along with Tom Adeyami would sort our midfield out
These are my opinions , if you don't like them I have others...
Captain Cunno
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:34 pm

in the pre-match interview yesterday, I took Coughlan's comments to mean that his next signings will be in the summer, and that he's not actively looking at non-contract players. Having said that, if someone is available, then I suppose never say never.

Q: "Are you happy with the balance of the squad?"
Coughlan: "No, football managers are never happy, you always want more."
"I'll keep pushing this group on and I'll keep adding to the group as the transfer windows open and close ... future windows."
"We're evolving and we're trying to bring that energetic and that legs to the football club."
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum