{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

How Much

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

How Much

Postby marksay » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:41 pm

For me the cost of dropping out the league would cost more than letting JD go. Alternatively if he loves the club as stated , support his Next course and give him a role within the structure. But not as the manager. He knows it’s too much for him , the players do and we see it.
As a supporter for 30 yrs we need a tested loyal manager to push us up the league before we disappear from the minds of 2000 fans we have gained since coming back into league footy.
marksay
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: How Much

Postby Billy the fish » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:48 pm

Been done to death mate on another thread , just except Dempster for the foreseeable future is the engine driver of JRs very expensive train set .
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:05 pm

marksay wrote:For me the cost of dropping out the league would cost more than letting JD go. Alternatively if he loves the club as stated , support his Next course and give him a role within the structure. But not as the manager. He knows it’s too much for him , the players do and we see it.
As a supporter for 30 yrs we need a tested loyal manager to push us up the league before we disappear from the minds of 2000 fans we have gained since coming back into league footy.

The only loyal people in football are the fans.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Jimstag » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:39 pm

Billy the fish wrote:Been done to death mate on another thread , just except Dempster for the foreseeable future is the engine driver of JRs very expensive train set .

Agree and I don’t think we’ll go down, but if we finish below the current bottom two we’d deserve it! I just think they’re worse rather than us being good plus we have to see what happens at the other MTFC.
Jimstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:19 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:
marksay wrote:For me the cost of dropping out the league would cost more than letting JD go. Alternatively if he loves the club as stated , support his Next course and give him a role within the structure. But not as the manager. He knows it’s too much for him , the players do and we see it.

The only loyal people in football are the fans.

True, managers/players t'is just a job. Fans, it's more, much more. It's part of us. A cross we bear.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby scotsstag » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:29 pm

The only loyal people in football are the fans.[/quote]

Truer words have never been spoken on here.. :mtfc:
scotsstag