{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Who’s it gonna be ?

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:
shirebrookcraig wrote:Fetched shrewsbury tickets today parked at side of
Yellow KA
Reg plate B19 5AM

COULD IT BE


He'd never fit in a KA. :D

He might ,his ego wouldn,t
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:02 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:
shirebrookcraig wrote:Fetched shrewsbury tickets today parked at side of
Yellow KA
Reg plate B19 5AM

COULD IT BE


He'd never fit in a KA. :D

He might ,his ego wouldn,t


Not enough storage in a Ka for bulk packs of chewing gum.
Edders
User avatar
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7855
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Location: In the land of the Merry Men

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby yorkstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:34 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:I saw WH1NER in the car park earlier. It must be Drewe Broughton’s.

There should be massive demand for this if auctioned - yorkshire stag , old ram stag, the one and lots of others.

Get bidding boys
yorkstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby Foresttownstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:24 pm

yorkstag wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:I saw WH1NER in the car park earlier. It must be Drewe Broughton’s.

There should be massive demand for this if auctioned - yorkshire stag , old ram stag, the one and lots of others.

Get bidding boys


I’m offended you’ve missed me off that list :lol:
User avatar
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3486
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:47 am
Location: Forest Town

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby yorkshire stag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:44 pm

Foresttownstag wrote:
yorkstag wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:I saw WH1NER in the car park earlier. It must be Drewe Broughton’s.

There should be massive demand for this if auctioned - yorkshire stag , old ram stag, the one and lots of others.

Get bidding boys


I’m offended you’ve missed me off that list :lol:


hello snowflake hope you have had chance to attend the York Christmas market ?

it’s not very attractive to be so rude is it?, try to be a little more civil there’s a good lad puddin
Our time will come
User avatar
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 9427
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:16 pm

I saw one in the carpark tonight reg W4N KE9 must be someone on here
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby The One » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:20 pm

spanishstag wrote:I saw one in the carpark tonight reg W4N KE9 must be someone on here


Yep Spanish plates
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 10813
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:21 pm

spanishstag wrote:I saw one in the carpark tonight reg W4N KE9 must be someone on here


You really aren't much of a loss to this country
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6237
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:25 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:I saw one in the carpark tonight reg W4N KE9 must be someone on here


You really aren't much of a loss to this country

Bothered not a jot fans like you make me realise what im not missing
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:28 pm

The One wrote:
spanishstag wrote:I saw one in the carpark tonight reg W4N KE9 must be someone on here


Yep Spanish plates

Ignorance at its finest spanish plates are different ,but if your an insular moderater on this board and you cant see wit but quite happy to post bile about our manager thats ok then
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby victor A block » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:52 pm

Paul Raynor just signed a lease on a local second hand car dealership .SAD CHAVS number plate spotted in FM car park , although to be fair to Gillingham , Evans really shouldn't have driven up in one of their pool cars .
victor A block
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1366
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby gazza1988 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:59 pm

I've seen B3CK3TT heading down the a60. Could he finally sign for us as player/manager.....
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
User avatar
gazza1988
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5915
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: Beeston, Nottingham

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:00 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:I saw one in the carpark tonight reg W4N KE9 must be someone on here


You really aren't much of a loss to this country

Bothered not a jot fans like you make me realise what im not missing


I'm so hurt. Bet you were a Labour supporter too, they can't make their minds up either
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6237
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:I saw one in the carpark tonight reg W4N KE9 must be someone on here


You really aren't much of a loss to this country

Bothered not a jot fans like you make me realise what im not missing


I'm so hurt. Bet you were a Labour supporter too, they can't make their minds up either

My minds made up ,labour bloody hell why such a stupid assumption,and it really is
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:16 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:I saw one in the carpark tonight reg W4N KE9 must be someone on here


You really aren't much of a loss to this country

Bothered not a jot fans like you make me realise what im not missing


I'm so hurt. Bet you were a Labour supporter too, they can't make their minds up either

My minds made up ,labour bloody hell why such a stupid assumption,and it really is


The joke was lost on you, you're really not very bright
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6237
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:22 pm

Or you not being very funny ,my money is on you not being very funny
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby lifestags » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:24 pm

Virgins
lifestags
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:25 pm

lifestags wrote:Virgins

Soooooòper
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:39 pm

please cut out all the personal jibes.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 19097
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:50 pm

spanishstag wrote:Or you not being very funny ,my money is on you not being very funny


I thought it weren't bad. Still went straight over thy head
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6237
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:Or you not being very funny ,my money is on you not being very funny


I thought it weren't bad. Still went straight over thy head

Thing is its all about delivery ,obviously you fall way short in that department ,try it again next time to someone stupid ,ie look in the mirror and try it ,it will probably work then
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby Woodclanger 1 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:19 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:Or you not being very funny ,my money is on you not being very funny


I thought it weren't bad. Still went straight over thy head

Thing is its all about delivery ,obviously you fall way short in that department ,try it again next time to someone stupid ,ie look in the mirror and try it ,it will probably work then


Your delivery ain't too good either. Sure you ain't moved out there with mummy and daddy as your jibes are quite childish.

You got your popcorn Spiro :lol:
Woodclanger 1
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 6237
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:23 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:Or you not being very funny ,my money is on you not being very funny


I thought it weren't bad. Still went straight over thy head

Thing is its all about delivery ,obviously you fall way short in that department ,try it again next time to someone stupid ,ie look in the mirror and try it ,it will probably work then


Your delivery ain't too good either. Sure you ain't moved out there with mummy and daddy as your jibes are quite childish.

You got your popcorn Spiro :lol:

Well it took you a while and your response is pathetic ,not even worthy of a response sad sac
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby adamstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:Or you not being very funny ,my money is on you not being very funny


I thought it weren't bad. Still went straight over thy head

Thing is its all about delivery ,obviously you fall way short in that department ,try it again next time to someone stupid ,ie look in the mirror and try it ,it will probably work then


Your delivery ain't too good either. Sure you ain't moved out there with mummy and daddy as your jibes are quite childish.

You got your popcorn Spiro :lol:


S/He’s like that on another thread with me.

It’s like toying with a cat but then getting bored with it.
adamstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7367
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:20 am

Re: Who’s it gonna be ?

Postby spanishstag » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:29 pm

adamstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:
spanishstag wrote:Or you not being very funny ,my money is on you not being very funny


I thought it weren't bad. Still went straight over thy head

Thing is its all about delivery ,obviously you fall way short in that department ,try it again next time to someone stupid ,ie look in the mirror and try it ,it will probably work then


Your delivery ain't too good either. Sure you ain't moved out there with mummy and daddy as your jibes are quite childish.

You got your popcorn Spiro :lol:


S/He’s like that on another thread with me.

It’s like toying with a cat but then getting bored with it.

Your not even a toy bud ,mind you as you say you are a pussy
spanishstag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: James, Jamie, mans_field, Martin Shaw, MTFCMusings, Spiritater, Stafford, tillydog123, x-type and 30 guests