{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Hoofers Comedy Club Night This Friday

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Hoofers Comedy Club Night This Friday

Postby Paul N » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:32 pm

Mansfield Town Football Club presents a fantastic night of comedy this Friday 15th November in our newly refurbished Kevin Bird Suite.
A great night of entertainment and comedy.

Only £7 per person in advance or £10 on the night.

Purchase your tickets online now or from our main ticket office, for the best value comedy club experience in Mansfield.
Click below link :coys: :good_post:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hoofers-comedy-club-mansfield-town-football-club-15-november-2019-tickets-77509857069?fbclid=IwAR23PmvW1f11Arc-tquKUe7GXR5ryMf2DBQ-A9yk0imLianQY4iVC0_Y9ic
paul.nyland@mansfieldtown.net
facebook.com/mansfieldtownfccommercial
twitter.com/MTFCCommercial
Paul N
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: Hoofers Comedy Club Night This Friday

Postby StagsFan83 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Have you seen the old Liquid nightclub has had a huge refurbishment and is now opening as a comedy club, twice weekly, I think this will do really well. Will attract some good names. https://www.facebook.com/LaughItUpComedyClub/

I went to the Stags version recently, as much as I wanted it to be good, as I want this to be a hub of entertainment, it was average at best... the room was freezing, the doors were advertised as opening at 730 but the first act didn't start till about 9, and the 4 acts from the 3 advertised, were awkward, that moment when the comedian is trying not to laugh at his own joke, but the room is silent..... the MC was funny though, he picked on people in the room, from every table, and luckily not me! The headline act based his whole show around drugs. My favourite was Sean Percival, who you could tell was naturally funny, and often went off routine to tell an extra joke, ironically he is performing at the above new comedy club.
StagsFan83
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Hoofers Comedy Club Night This Friday

Postby STAGS FOR LIFE » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:07 pm

:)

STAGS FOR LIFE
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum