{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Radford’s Statements

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Radford’s Statements

Postby BH_Stag » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:12 am

WVStag wrote:
pemill wrote:John Radford isn't stupid, he's a successful business man who won't let sentiment get in the way, if he did he wouldn't be as successful as he is. In him I trust and so should everyone else, he'll decide when or if the time is right.

No doubt another disappointing home result yesterday but again we had plenty of chances to win it.

I don't care how successful he is with his One Call business. At present, he isn't demonstrating that he has got a scooby about the football side of the operation.

Steve Hymas in charge of youth, Dempster in charge of first-team affairs after Flitcrofts sacking, no-one on the ground who appears to know what the football side of things should look like while they are in Portugal, you could go on.

He might not be stupid when it comes to his businesses elsewhere, but he could well be when it comes to football. As this is a football club, I'd say it's pretty handy to have a clue when it comes to the football.

I’d add that currently the whole board are already letting sentiment get in the way.

Owning a football club and pumping a lot of money in doesn’t mean they propel themselves to a level where they get all the footballing decisions right. We’re all obviously thankful for what they do with the finances, training ground etc. but as a successful businessman he should be able to identify that this just isn’t working and we’re at risk of undoing a lot of the good work we’ve done over the years.
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby cambridgestag » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:16 am

]Would also like to add that drewe Broughton high performance man has changed nothing.

Blimey. I was ripped apart when I asked a question when he was appointed. Be careful.
cambridgestag
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:24 am

cambridgestag wrote:]Would also like to add that drewe Broughton high performance man has changed nothing.

Blimey. I was ripped apart when I asked a question when he was appointed. Be careful.

ITs just now he's been here a couple months, what's changed? His words of wisdom aren't the answer to our midfield problems.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum