{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Ifollow again

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Ifollow again

Postby Sneag » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Sorry to be tech dunce again.

Paid for tonight's game, it's happily took my money, now going on and endless loop when I try to get the game.
Watching on samsung s8 (or not)
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Re: Ifollow again

Postby tebarker26 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:31 pm

I think the stream only starts at 7.30
tebarker26
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby MTFCMAD » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:36 pm

It normally comes on ten mins before kick off.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby Son Of Sherwood » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:52 pm

Cleared itself up now Sneag
Endeavoring to persevere since 1965 (8-1 home win against QPR)

Seal it, Larson
Son Of Sherwood
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:08 pm

commentary is ahead of the video for me, anyone know how to fix that? perfect picture but it's just annoying when you know what's coming :lol:
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby NorthLondonStag » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Same here. It’s really annoying as you get to know what happens ahead of The picture. Not sure you can fix it probably their feed
NorthLondonStag
First Team
First Team

Postby MTFCMusings » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:16 pm

Turn the sound off?
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby arsene wengers coat » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Sometimes ifollow gets stuck.in a replay loop, just show the same shot about 4 times while commentary carries on.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:28 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:Turn the sound off?

Or they could fix a paid service
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:33 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:Turn the sound off?

Or they could fix a paid service

Of course. But do you want to knows what’s going to happen before it happens or not?
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby gazza1988 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:47 pm

It doesn't happen every game. Maybe it's down to server load (we are league 2 and they will be streaming the other EFL games as well)? I'd wager more people are streaming the video than normal, what with it being £10 for UK fans.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
You're an idiot and I'm poking you with a stick
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby Chants » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:49 pm

No lag between audio and video on Chrome now
Chants
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Number63 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:20 pm

They are pretty good at giving you a credit for another match if you contact them ......
Not much matches Mansfield
Number63
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:23 am

Mine was rubbish last night ,at least five times in the first half it just dropped out after pixillating ,then i got a shot of the west stand ,and could hear 2 stewards talking about not letting anyone beyond this point ,five bloody times same picture same conversation between stewards second half was not to bad tbh , usually no problems at all
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:35 am

spanishstag wrote:Mine was rubbish last night ,at least five times in the first half it just dropped out after pixillating ,then i got a shot of the west stand ,and could hear 2 stewards talking about not letting anyone beyond this point ,five bloody times same picture same conversation between stewards second half was not to bad tbh , usually no problems at all

There was a problem with the audio being out of sync with the video in the latter stages of the first half and thanks to those who alerted us. Mark Stevenson contacted NeuLion, who run the service for EFL, at half time, as did Son of Sherwood, and they fixed it for the second half. I think they were aware of it in the first half but couldn't fix until half time. Sorry about that.

But the picture quality was fine. Spanishstag - your issues must have been down to your internet connectivity.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby spanishstag » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:58 am

Martin Shaw wrote:
spanishstag wrote:Mine was rubbish last night ,at least five times in the first half it just dropped out after pixillating ,then i got a shot of the west stand ,and could hear 2 stewards talking about not letting anyone beyond this point ,five bloody times same picture same conversation between stewards second half was not to bad tbh , usually no problems at all

There was a problem with the audio being out of sync with the video in the latter stages of the first half and thanks to those who alerted us. Mark Stevenson contacted NeuLion, who run the service for EFL, at half time, as did Son of Sherwood, and they fixed it for the second half. I think they were aware of it in the first half but couldn't fix until half time. Sorry about that.

But the picture quality was fine. Spanishstag - your issues must have been down to your internet connectivity.

I dont think it was martin ,every time it happened i just went to home on the stags website ,then back to match centre ,clicked watch live and it came straight back again
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:

but shouldn't folk get a credit or their money back if they're not getting what they pay for? imagine goin to cinema and same happen, you'd DEMAND your money back wouldn't you? 'Sorry' just wouldn't be acceptable
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:31 am

To be honest last night was a one off ,usually its fantastic so i cant really grumble :mtfc:
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:41 am

But if it's not what you've paid for shirley any decent professional outfit should say,'oh our mistake, have a free one on us'.
You'd not stand for it if you went to the cinema.
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby spanishstag » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:02 am

Doubt i would get much for about £2.50 a game its not even a pint well not in england
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:13 am

Spiritater wrote:But if it's not what you've paid for shirley any decent professional outfit should say,'oh our mistake, have a free one on us'.
You'd not stand for it if you went to the cinema.

Had there been a chunk of play where the video had failed and some of the match missed due to the broadcast, then in my opinion there would have been a case for a refund. There wasn't.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby gazza1988 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:57 am

We paid for video and commentary. We got that. It wasn't in sync for the first half but that could be down to a computer error.

Like Martin said if a decent portion of the game had no video and/or no commentary then they aren't delivering what you pay for.

Thats why there was the big stink a few years back when 103.2 were doing away commentary and kept cutting away for cricket scores. We had grounds for complaint because they didn't provide full match commentary. However I. That instance ifollow were protected because their job is to provide the audio in full from the club and/or their partners. They beamed the cricket scores as well.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby golfmickeyboy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:46 am

Somebody commented about the commentary being out of sync at the start of the season and somebody else replied that pressing the 'Live' button was the solution. It seems to work!
golfmickeyboy
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby gazza1988 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:24 pm

Yeah it can sort it. Same as refreshing the browser can fix it. After this then it's their end.
post meanings:
I know what I'm doing
Just guessing
gazza1988
Manager
Manager

Postby the saint » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:21 pm

is live video coverage availble for todays game or just audio ... thanks
the saint
Reserve Team