{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Radford’s Programme statement

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Radford’s Programme statement

Postby bobbystagsfan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:51 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:Q Block is full of boneheads and children, who were on the run from the 'feds' before the game. Pathetic.

TBH, the Dempster Out chants don't bother me so much, but I've never understood the 'we're f'ing raspberry' chant. What a ridiculous thing to sing.

I agree musings. I bet the players absolutely love that one.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:42 am

MTFCMusings wrote:Q Block is full of boneheads and children, who were on the run from the 'feds' before the game. Pathetic.

TBH, the Dempster Out chants don't bother me so much, but I've never understood the 'we're f'ing raspberry' chant. What a ridiculous thing to sing.

When I was 12 year old Stags North Stand choir member back in the sixties, our lyrics were far more sophisticated.

Who could resist joining in with “Zigga-zagga, zigga-zagga. Rah, rah, rah “? or “one two three four, three two one four, one four, two four, who the hell are we for? S-T-A-G-S Stags!!”
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:25 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:

When I was 12 year old Stags North Stand choir member back in the sixties, our lyrics were far more sophisticated.

Who could resist joining in with “Zigga-zagga, zigga-zagga. Rah, rah, rah “? or “one two three four, three two one four, one four, two four, who the hell are we for? S-T-A-G-S Stags!!”

Or to counteract Musings and state that boneheads were far worse in our day with the classics of N***** n***** n*****, lick my boots or There aint no black in the Union Jack. (not posted to offend, just to make a point). Nearly forgot the bunch of bananas thrown on when we seemed to play Bradford very often and they had Cec Podd playing for them.
Musings is too young, has a bad memory or led a sheltered life if he thinks its bad today
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby MTFCMusings » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:55 am

Woodclanger 1 wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:

Or to counteract Musings and state that boneheads were far worse in our day with the classics of N***** n***** n*****, lick my boots or There aint no black in the Union Jack. (not posted to offend, just to make a point). Nearly forgot the bunch of bananas thrown on when we seemed to play Bradford very often and they had Cec Podd playing for them.
Musings is too young, has a bad memory or led a sheltered life if he thinks its bad today

The first one, but I never said they worse that they've ever been. Read again Woody.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby BH_Stag » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Well he said he would review after 10 games... I wonder how 19th stacks up on his view?
BH_Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Chrisuknottm » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:01 pm

BH_Stag wrote:Well he said he would review after 10 games... I wonder how 19th stacks up on his view?

19th is perfectly ok to some on here apparently.....we shouldn't worry about getting relegated under this no hoper of a manager because the performance was slightly improved . How could it be worse than Cambridge for heavens sake but hey let's stay loyal to JD for no other logical reason than loyalty sake
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:51 pm

Chrisuknottm wrote:
BH_Stag wrote:Well he said he would review after 10 games... I wonder how 19th stacks up on his view?

19th is perfectly ok to some on here apparently.....we shouldn't worry about getting relegated under this no hoper of a manager because the performance was slightly improved . How could it be worse than Cambridge for heavens sake but hey let's stay loyal to JD for no other logical reason than loyalty sake

Do you really think that it is THAT binary?
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Chrisuknottm » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:12 pm

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Chrisuknottm wrote:

Until someone gives me a reasoned explanation other than blind unflinching loyalty because the Board MUST know what it's doing I just don't understand on what basis anyone thinks JD is the man for the job. In the space if a week even his most loyal vociferous cheer leaders aren't even talking about promotion anymore just consolidation. Why are we in this league unless we are trying to win it now just survive? ?
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby spanishstag » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Chrisuknottm wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:
Chrisuknottm wrote:

Until someone gives me a reasoned explanation other than blind unflinching loyalty because the Board MUST know what it's doing I just don't understand on what basis anyone thinks JD is the man for the job. In the space if a week even his most loyal vociferous cheer leaders aren't even talking about promotion anymore just consolidation. Why are we in this league unless we are trying to win it now just survive? ?

Sometimes life sucks ,not easy to understand ,but it happens ,
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum