{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Fernando Forestieri banned for 6 games

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Fernando Forestieri banned for 6 games

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:08 pm

lou c wrote:So 2 people who make money out of the "anti racism" industry are unbiased to sit on a panel judging someone of being racist? Of course they are lol

by the way:

population of UK who are Black = 3%
population of FA panel who are black = 66%

One black mans word against a white mans word and the 66% "anti racist" black activist panel found the white man guilty. What a surprise!

And I suppose that you don't think that your remarks are racist either?

Personally I don't care where a person comes from but I think I can see the difference between right and wrong.

Have a look in the mirror
Hello! Hello! We are the North Stand Boys.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:57 pm

lou c wrote:So 2 people who make money out of the "anti racism" industry are unbiased to sit on a panel judging someone of being racist? Of course they are lol

by the way:

One black mans word against a white mans word and the 66% "anti racist" black activist panel found the white man guilty. What a surprise!
Are you questioning their integrity?
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby lou c » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

damn right im questioning their integrity. they have clear racial bias personally and professionally.
lou c
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Paulstag » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:08 pm

lou c wrote:damn right im questioning their integrity. they have clear racial bias personally and professionally.

Fernando come out from behind your keyboard.
Paulstag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby lou c » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:17 pm

tell u what if it was a black bloke accused of bein racist towards a white bloke and it was their word against the others . cleared in the Queens Court and then found guilty by two white men they'd have plenty to say. fact.
lou c
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby yellafella » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:22 pm

by the way:

You seem to believe that a person should be able to say anything they like to anyone.! In that spirit I would like to say that you are clearly a poorly educated racist, morons like you are the reason it will take generations to stamp out your kind of ignorance. I despair for your children.
yellafella
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby lou c » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:24 pm

lol triggered by reality.
lou c
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:30 pm

lou c wrote:lol triggered by reality.

& here come the blinkered Wendy fans crying because their little superstar got a ban for being racist !!
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:49 pm

Moderators

Do we have to put up with posters who are clearly not only racist but also antagonistic to Stags supporters on our board?

Can't you please delete his account?
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby lou c » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:02 pm

im a stags fan . season ticket holder in QLE actually, triggered boy. you just cant deal with the truth. :lol:
lou c
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby lou c » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:03 pm

yorkshire stag wrote:

& here come the blinkered Wendy fans crying because their little superstar got a ban for being racist !!

The FA dont think he's racist and if you'd read the proceedings you'd know this. He was found guilty of saying a word in the heat of the moment. They specifically said they dont believe him to be racist.

another fail.
lou c
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby yorkshire stag » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:15 pm

lou c wrote:
yorkshire stag wrote:

The FA dont think he's racist and if you'd read the proceedings you'd know this. He was found guilty of saying a word in the heat of the moment. They specifically said they dont believe him to be racist.

another fail.

jog on to Sheffield, goodbye
Our time will come
yorkshire stag
Manager
Manager

Postby lou c » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:21 pm

im off Ladybrook pal. used to be wudhus and my local was Sunnydale. desperate patter lol
lou c
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Beano » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:47 pm

lou c wrote:tell u what if it was a black bloke accused of bein racist towards a white bloke and it was their word against the others . cleared in the Queens Court and then found guilty by two white men they'd have plenty to say. fact.

You appear to be unable to differentiate between

“Beyond reasonable doubt”

And

“On the balance of probability”
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:50 pm

lou c wrote:im off Ladybrook pal. used to be wudhus and my local was Sunnydale. desperate patter lol

And just when I thought Stags fans couldn't sink any lower...........

Never mind he's a wood'us lad so can't possibly be racist (with apologies to the many very decent residents of Mansfield Woodhouse)
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby Billy the fish » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:14 pm

He actually has some very good points if some would take their blinkers off .
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:38 pm

lou c wrote:damn right im questioning their integrity. they have clear racial bias personally and professionally.

Wow, do you know them personally?
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:Moderators

Do we have to put up with posters who are clearly not only racist but also antagonistic to Stags supporters on our board?

To clarify: Racist comments are not tolerated on this messageboard. I don't see any racist comments here. As always, the moderators will monitor.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby wardy12345 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:05 pm

I think 6 games is far too lenient for the behaviour he displayed on the pitch through out the game a season long bad would be more appropriate.

Im surprised Sheffield haven’t sacked him. I don’t think he would still be at the stags.
wardy12345
First Team
First Team

Postby Hjeldefan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:07 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:

To clarify: Racist comments are not tolerated on this messageboard. I don't see any racist comments here. As always, the moderators will monitor.

Can you delete his account just because he is a pillock then? :lol:
Hjeldefan
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:33 pm

by the way:

Martin at the time I called for his registration to be withdrawn, I mistakenly thought this poster was a Sheffield Wednesday fan coming onto Stagsnet to taunt us. Unfortunately I was wrong in that opinion.

Also whilst respecting your right to do as you please with this board, I cannot pass up on your assertion that the above comments are not based on racial prejudice as they are clearly racist. I also accept that I, amongst others regularly make comments about our Welsh competitors attraction to sheep which none of us take seriously. However the above comments are not light hearted nor made in a comical teasing way. They appear to be and are expressed as, deeply held serious beliefs.

As I say, it's your decision and I have no desire to fall out with you on the subject.
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

Postby lou c » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Amber Andy wrote:

Wow, do you know them personally?

Have a look at Mr Ifeanyi Odogwu's twitter feed. Tell me how many photographs of white people there are.

Not racially biased at all is it? The man appears to be completely obsessed with his racial identity and black activism. Whilst there may not be anything wrong with that i stand by my opinion that he was not impartial and should not have been allowed to sit on the panel in this case.

But judge for yourself. Its there for all to see

https://twitter.com/ifeanyiodogwu
lou c
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby spanishstag » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:48 pm

Hjeldefan wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:

Can you delete his account just because he is a pillock then? :lol:

Then yours
spanishstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Martin Shaw » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:50 pm

Sandy Pate Best Stag wrote:

by the way:

Martin at the time I called for his registration to be withdrawn, I mistakenly thought this poster was a Sheffield Wednesday fan coming onto Stagsnet to taunt us. Unfortunately I was wrong in that opinion.

Also whilst respecting your right to do as you please with this board, I cannot pass up on your assertion that the above comments are not based on racial prejudice as they are clearly racist. I also accept that I, amongst others regularly make comments about our Welsh competitors attraction to sheep which none of us take seriously. However the above comments are not light hearted nor made in a comical teasing way. They appear to be and are expressed as, deeply held serious beliefs.

As I say, it's your decision and I have no desire to fall out with you on the subject.

It's nothing to do with my "right to do as you please with this board". I don't think there are racist comments above. We're not going to judge what's in the poster's head, we're going to judge what is written. We will continue to monitor.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Sandy Pate Best Stag » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:59 pm

Martin our understanding of racist comments clearly varies.

I suppose that's quite normal in society.

You recently revealed that you were working with law enforcement authorities to monitor racist comments on fan message boards. Perhaps, if possible, you could seek clarity with your contact and I confident you may be shocked at the result
Sandy Pate Best Stag
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum