{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

out his depth

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: out his depth

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:08 am

Rob wrote:
cassellswasmagic wrote:
EdwinstoweStag wrote:As I said in a previous thread, if we fail to get promoted this season, we will part company with most of the squad and God knows how long it will take us to get back to the level of expectation we’ve had for the last three seasons.

I’m starting to wonder if it would hurt losing half this squad. They’ve failed on numerous occasions. I don’t know if it’s the players, managers or both. On paper we have a talented squad, but in reality it’s very rarely worth the entrance fee. The midfield is dire!!!


As I have said before, in fact many times, last season was our highest league position since 2004. It was a very, very poor decision to remove the manager which contrary to the denials of the Flitcroft Out brigade was due, in part, to the pressure put on the owners on social media. For the upteenth time I will repeat that we will get nowhere by changing a manager every 12 months, but changing every 3 months, that will get us somewhere, no doubt about it, we will end up like County, large wage budget and in the Conference.

So the dilemma is, do we listen to the nutjobs who want a manager sacked after every defeat and want him knighted after every win, or do we remain level headed. I think JR is the best thing that has ever happened to our club, but I think whoever is advising him on football matters needs the bullet.

As for JD, I predicted in the summer we'd be mid table, you change a manager, you have to accept it takes time for him and his players to gel - only someone who knows the square root of cockall about football would think that changing a manager brings instant success - particularly at our level. So JR should absolutely not listen to the FB/Twatter/Instagram morons, but should seek advice from someone like Dearden who knows football. For now, time will tell if JD is the man or not, but to even think 6 games is enough to make that sort of decision is just mental. The DF Out brigade are now the JD Out brigade, once they get their wish they will soon be "insert new manager initials here" out brigade - it must be sad being them.


Just want to point out that it's not the DF out camp that are the JD out camp. I was did not advocate DF going, or the appointment of JD, but I am firmly of the belief that him being replaced is in our best interest regardless of how long he's been in post.

And if we do get rid of him, it doesn't mean we'll get rid of another manager.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3675
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby one f in mansfield » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:12 am

August 3rd ,post match interview after Newport away game. JD talking about why the second half performance was so much better than the first . “Lee Glover said a few tactical bits that helped .” Thought at the time that was a bit naive now beginning to wonder if the team respect the assistant manager more than the manager.
Don,t believe everything you read on the internet --William Gladstone 1872
User avatar
one f in mansfield
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby Sedgwick » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:28 pm

"Mansfield Town have won just once in their last nine home matches and just twice in their last thirteen away games."

Absolute dog raspberry relegation form... Its not good is it. I think the clubs mindset from top to bottom is were a top 3 side and its just not true. We need someone with experience and a great footballing brain to asses and sort us out.

Nigel Adkins
Steve Cotterill
Phil Parkinson
Derek Adams
Gary Rowett

Not suggesting we have a chance with any of these but there are a lot of good managers out of work! Theres even other managers doing wonders in non league with teams with no money
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1511
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: out his depth

Postby kevin kents tasce » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:34 pm

I agree Sedgwick. I reckon Phil Parkinson and Derek Adams might be achievable though.

I'd love to see Steve Parkin back. Mansfield boy, ex captain and manager and did well in v.diffcult circumstances, so on that basis I would go for Parkinson with Parkin as No.2.

Give them the time Flitcroft should have been given and the club will be in a much better position
Everything Is Borrowed
User avatar
kevin kents tasce
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:35 pm

Sedgwick wrote:"Mansfield Town have won just once in their last nine home matches and just twice in their last thirteen away games."

Absolute dog raspberry relegation form... Its not good is it. I think the clubs mindset from top to bottom is were a top 3 side and its just not true. We need someone with experience and a great footballing brain to asses and sort us out.

Nigel Adkins
Steve Cotterill
Phil Parkinson
Derek Adams
Gary Rowett

Not suggesting we have a chance with any of these but there are a lot of good managers out of work! Theres even other managers doing wonders in non league with teams with no money



I wonder if the clubs spending levels have got to everyones heads? People just think that just because you throw money at good players from a higher divison they'll drop down and we'll be able to smash league two, but its just not working for us. We've had three seasons of what I assume are big budgets and we've not achieved our goal. Is there a bad mentality at the club?

If we don't achieve promotion this year, I think there will be a rebuild job next summer because most of our players are out of contract I think (or nearing the end) and players that we've had for a while now Rose, Benning, Pearce, Hamilton are going to push for a move to a team at a higher level and they are good enough to play in League One IMO.

I want to stay positive and want Dempster to turn it around, but with the displays we're seeing it doesn't look like it will happen. I still think he needs more time as it is his first season but I dont think we will be in any threat of being relegated this year but its still not good enough with the budget we supposedly have. Its a tough call for the Radfords to make but I think they will give JD more time
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5223
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby Chrisuknottm » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:48 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:"Mansfield Town have won just once in their last nine home matches and just twice in their last thirteen away games."

Absolute dog raspberry relegation form... Its not good is it. I think the clubs mindset from top to bottom is were a top 3 side and its just not true. We need someone with experience and a great footballing brain to asses and sort us out.

Nigel Adkins
Steve Cotterill
Phil Parkinson
Derek Adams
Gary Rowett

Not suggesting we have a chance with any of these but there are a lot of good managers out of work! Theres even other managers doing wonders in non league with teams with no money



I wonder if the clubs spending levels have got to everyones heads? People just think that just because you throw money at good players from a higher divison they'll drop down and we'll be able to smash league two, but its just not working for us. We've had three seasons of what I assume are big budgets and we've not achieved our goal. Is there a bad mentality at the club?

If we don't achieve promotion this year, I think there will be a rebuild job next summer because most of our players are out of contract I think (or nearing the end) and players that we've had for a while now Rose, Benning, Pearce, Hamilton are going to push for a move to a team at a higher level and they are good enough to play in League One IMO.

I want to stay positive and want Dempster to turn it around, but with the displays we're seeing it doesn't look like it will happen. I still think he needs more time as it is his first season but I dont think we will be in any threat of being relegated this year but its still not good enough with the budget we supposedly have. Its a tough call for the Radfords to make but I think they will give JD more time


Where does this absolute blind faith and loyalty for John Dempster come from that he has a chance to put things right given time? On what logical premis is that founded? He's shown nothing in pre season or in the competitive games (bar Carlise) since the start of the season and Morecambe Orient and Stevenage aren't exactly top achievers in this league. He's managed the academy for 4 years and has not been part of the first team set up. Just because he's a former player promoted from within by the club saviours doesn't make him the right choice.

Absolutely respect the opposite views that people hold but on what grounds and evidence do they believe?

I'm so worried that in the last 24 hours of the transfer window we simply won't be able to attract the type of player we so clearly need especially in midfield.
Chrisuknottm
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby NorthLondonStag » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:00 pm

I believe we have players that are skilful enough but they are not focussed and don’t seem to care too much. That suggests the manager is struggling to motivate them and/or they don’t respect him. They didn’t seem ‘up for it’ yesterday, MacDonald and Logan aside.

I wonder if that’s because he’s too nice and he doesn’t command their respect because he’s the former youth team coach.

I really do wish him well, but I was worried when the players said he was calm after some rubbish performance in the first half. There’s a time for being calm and there’s also a time when the Fergie ‘hairdryer’ is needed. I don’t think Dempster does hairdryer.
NorthLondonStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby MTFCMusings » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:05 pm

Even if he had a hairdryer, when you have to use it in every game bar one so far it probably loses its effectiveness.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4871
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby NorthLondonStag » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:06 pm

If he used it once or twice maybe that would sort them out and he wouldn’t need to use it again for a while. Didn’t like the bloke but I bet Evans could get them going
NorthLondonStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby spanishstag » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Chrisuknottm wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:"Mansfield Town have won just once in their last nine home matches and just twice in their last thirteen away games."

Absolute dog raspberry relegation form... Its not good is it. I think the clubs mindset from top to bottom is were a top 3 side and its just not true. We need someone with experience and a great footballing brain to asses and sort us out.

Nigel Adkins
Steve Cotterill
Phil Parkinson
Derek Adams
Gary Rowett

Not suggesting we have a chance with any of these but there are a lot of good managers out of work! Theres even other managers doing wonders in non league with teams with no money



I wonder if the clubs spending levels have got to everyones heads? People just think that just because you throw money at good players from a higher divison they'll drop down and we'll be able to smash league two, but its just not working for us. We've had three seasons of what I assume are big budgets and we've not achieved our goal. Is there a bad mentality at the club?

If we don't achieve promotion this year, I think there will be a rebuild job next summer because most of our players are out of contract I think (or nearing the end) and players that we've had for a while now Rose, Benning, Pearce, Hamilton are going to push for a move to a team at a higher level and they are good enough to play in League One IMO.

I want to stay positive and want Dempster to turn it around, but with the displays we're seeing it doesn't look like it will happen. I still think he needs more time as it is his first season but I dont think we will be in any threat of being relegated this year but its still not good enough with the budget we supposedly have. Its a tough call for the Radfords to make but I think they will give JD more time


Where does this absolute blind faith and loyalty for John Dempster come from that he has a chance to put things right given time? On what logical premis is that founded? He's shown nothing in pre season or in the competitive games (bar Carlise) since the start of the season and Morecambe Orient and Stevenage aren't exactly top achievers in this league. He's managed the academy for 4 years and has not been part of the first team set up. Just because he's a former player promoted from within by the club saviours doesn't make him the right choice.

Absolutely respect the opposite views that people hold but on what grounds and evidence do they believe?

I'm so worried that in the last 24 hours of the transfer window we simply won't be able to attract the type of player we so clearly need especially in midfield.


Get a life ,sooo worried that he will pull the plug fgs
spanishstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:41 pm

spanishstag wrote:
Chrisuknottm wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:"Mansfield Town have won just once in their last nine home matches and just twice in their last thirteen away games."

Absolute dog raspberry relegation form... Its not good is it. I think the clubs mindset from top to bottom is were a top 3 side and its just not true. We need someone with experience and a great footballing brain to asses and sort us out.

Nigel Adkins
Steve Cotterill
Phil Parkinson
Derek Adams
Gary Rowett

Not suggesting we have a chance with any of these but there are a lot of good managers out of work! Theres even other managers doing wonders in non league with teams with no money



I wonder if the clubs spending levels have got to everyones heads? People just think that just because you throw money at good players from a higher divison they'll drop down and we'll be able to smash league two, but its just not working for us. We've had three seasons of what I assume are big budgets and we've not achieved our goal. Is there a bad mentality at the club?

If we don't achieve promotion this year, I think there will be a rebuild job next summer because most of our players are out of contract I think (or nearing the end) and players that we've had for a while now Rose, Benning, Pearce, Hamilton are going to push for a move to a team at a higher level and they are good enough to play in League One IMO.

I want to stay positive and want Dempster to turn it around, but with the displays we're seeing it doesn't look like it will happen. I still think he needs more time as it is his first season but I dont think we will be in any threat of being relegated this year but its still not good enough with the budget we supposedly have. Its a tough call for the Radfords to make but I think they will give JD more time


Where does this absolute blind faith and loyalty for John Dempster come from that he has a chance to put things right given time? On what logical premis is that founded? He's shown nothing in pre season or in the competitive games (bar Carlise) since the start of the season and Morecambe Orient and Stevenage aren't exactly top achievers in this league. He's managed the academy for 4 years and has not been part of the first team set up. Just because he's a former player promoted from within by the club saviours doesn't make him the right choice.

Absolutely respect the opposite views that people hold but on what grounds and evidence do they believe?

I'm so worried that in the last 24 hours of the transfer window we simply won't be able to attract the type of player we so clearly need especially in midfield.


Get a life ,sooo worried that he will pull the plug fgs
Its quite possible. That doesn't mean we can't comment on what looks at the moment a poor decision.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:38 am

Re: out his depth

Postby spanishstag » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:48 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
spanishstag wrote:
Chrisuknottm wrote:
bobbystagsfan wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:"Mansfield Town have won just once in their last nine home matches and just twice in their last thirteen away games."

Absolute dog raspberry relegation form... Its not good is it. I think the clubs mindset from top to bottom is were a top 3 side and its just not true. We need someone with experience and a great footballing brain to asses and sort us out.

Nigel Adkins
Steve Cotterill
Phil Parkinson
Derek Adams
Gary Rowett

Not suggesting we have a chance with any of these but there are a lot of good managers out of work! Theres even other managers doing wonders in non league with teams with no money



I wonder if the clubs spending levels have got to everyones heads? People just think that just because you throw money at good players from a higher divison they'll drop down and we'll be able to smash league two, but its just not working for us. We've had three seasons of what I assume are big budgets and we've not achieved our goal. Is there a bad mentality at the club?

If we don't achieve promotion this year, I think there will be a rebuild job next summer because most of our players are out of contract I think (or nearing the end) and players that we've had for a while now Rose, Benning, Pearce, Hamilton are going to push for a move to a team at a higher level and they are good enough to play in League One IMO.

I want to stay positive and want Dempster to turn it around, but with the displays we're seeing it doesn't look like it will happen. I still think he needs more time as it is his first season but I dont think we will be in any threat of being relegated this year but its still not good enough with the budget we supposedly have. Its a tough call for the Radfords to make but I think they will give JD more time


Where does this absolute blind faith and loyalty for John Dempster come from that he has a chance to put things right given time? On what logical premis is that founded? He's shown nothing in pre season or in the competitive games (bar Carlise) since the start of the season and Morecambe Orient and Stevenage aren't exactly top achievers in this league. He's managed the academy for 4 years and has not been part of the first team set up. Just because he's a former player promoted from within by the club saviours doesn't make him the right choice.

Absolutely respect the opposite views that people hold but on what grounds and evidence do they believe?

I'm so worried that in the last 24 hours of the transfer window we simply won't be able to attract the type of player we so clearly need especially in midfield.


Get a life ,sooo worried that he will pull the plug fgs
Its quite possible. That doesn't mean we can't comment on what looks at the moment a poor decision.

In your opinion ,lets just give him a chance
spanishstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby The One » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:21 pm

Kept my counsel on whats been going on until now.

Said pre season that things appeared flat and no mojo with the team fans, Maynard fanfare signing excepted.

The departure of DF was a surprise though the appointment of JD an even bigger one, one I found uninspiring.

A rookie manager was imo a gamble and to date is a disaster, results, discipline and the general feel for the club.

Do not get the give him 12 games stuff, thats a quarter of a season. In my view should he fail Saturday then he should clear his desk.

I found his appointment lack lustre, to the point I did not bother with a season ticket, pleased I didn't.
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 10327
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby daddycool » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Miracle workers are few and far between.if you are expecting a manager to come in and hit the ground running ,keep dreaming .Try Flitcroft for example he had a good team to start with
daddycool
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 am

Re: out his depth

Postby spanishstag » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:52 pm

[quote="The One"]Kept my counsel on whats been going on until now.

Said pre season that things appeared flat and no mojo with the team fans, Maynard fanfare signing excepted.

The departure of DF was a surprise though the appointment of JD an even bigger one, one I found uninspiring.

A rookie manager was imo a gamble and to date is a disaster, results, discipline and the general feel for the club.

Do not get the give him 12 games stuff, thats a quarter of a season. In my view should he fail Saturday then he should clear his desk.

I found his appointment lack lustre, to the point I did not bother with a season ticket, pleased

I wish you had told us that earlier ,but if you had you wouldn,t be able to come on here telling us how smart you really are ,ah hindsight what a wonderful gift
spanishstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby Chrisuknottm » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:24 pm

spanishstag wrote:
The One wrote:Kept my counsel on whats been going on until now.

Said pre season that things appeared flat and no mojo with the team fans, Maynard fanfare signing excepted.

The departure of DF was a surprise though the appointment of JD an even bigger one, one I found uninspiring.

A rookie manager was imo a gamble and to date is a disaster, results, discipline and the general feel for the club.

Do not get the give him 12 games stuff, thats a quarter of a season. In my view should he fail Saturday then he should clear his desk.

I found his appointment lack lustre, to the point I did not bother with a season ticket, pleased

I wish you had told us that earlier ,but if you had you wouldn,t be able to come on here telling us how smart you really are ,ah hindsight what a wonderful gift


We've been telling you Spanish but you and your cohort didnt want to listen
Chrisuknottm
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby WVStag » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:27 pm

The One wrote:Kept my counsel on whats been going on until now.

Said pre season that things appeared flat and no mojo with the team fans, Maynard fanfare signing excepted.

The departure of DF was a surprise though the appointment of JD an even bigger one, one I found uninspiring.

A rookie manager was imo a gamble and to date is a disaster, results, discipline and the general feel for the club.

Do not get the give him 12 games stuff, thats a quarter of a season. In my view should he fail Saturday then he should clear his desk.

I found his appointment lack lustre, to the point I did not bother with a season ticket, pleased I didn't.


The last point resonated with me. The appointment of JD made me hold off on buying a season ticket too. I'm not at all happy that my decision has been justified by what we've seen so far. Absolute joke.
WVStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:27 am

Re: out his depth

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Don’t understand the not buying a season ticket points? Do you support the club or not? How well they’re likely to do surely does not effect your support?
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4871
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby The One » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:57 pm

spanishstag wrote:
The One wrote:Kept my counsel on whats been going on until now.

Said pre season that things appeared flat and no mojo with the team fans, Maynard fanfare signing excepted.

The departure of DF was a surprise though the appointment of JD an even bigger one, one I found uninspiring.

A rookie manager was imo a gamble and to date is a disaster, results, discipline and the general feel for the club.

Do not get the give him 12 games stuff, thats a quarter of a season. In my view should he fail Saturday then he should clear his desk.



I found his appointment lack lustre, to the point I did not bother with a season ticket, pleased

I wish you had told us that earlier ,but if you had you wouldn,t be able to come on here telling us how smart you really are ,ah hindsight what a wonderful gift


Foresight even better, posted Aug 14th

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36059&p=789158#p789158

Off out for steak and bottle red, cannot stand nat pee lager :D
The One
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 10327
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby WVStag » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:25 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:Don’t understand the not buying a season ticket points? Do you support the club or not? How well they’re likely to do surely does not effect your support?


Do I have to buy a season ticket to be a supporter?
WVStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:27 am

Re: out his depth

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:33 pm

WVStag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:Don’t understand the not buying a season ticket points? Do you support the club or not? How well they’re likely to do surely does not effect your support?


Do I have to buy a season ticket to be a supporter?


No, but it seems you were going to buy one but didn’t because of who the manager was. That’s not supporting the club.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4871
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby WVStag » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:45 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:
WVStag wrote:
MTFCMusings wrote:Don’t understand the not buying a season ticket points? Do you support the club or not? How well they’re likely to do surely does not effect your support?


Do I have to buy a season ticket to be a supporter?


No, but it seems you were going to buy one but didn’t because of who the manager was. That’s not supporting the club.


My choice of whether to buy a season ticket is based on a variety of factors, some to do with the club, some not, just like I'm sure it is for a lot of people. The "That's not supporting the club" line is just the start of going down the classic 'I'm a better supporter than you' road, which is top 3 weirdest things for a grown adult to argue.

I also spent 5 years abroad. That's not supporting the club at all is it. No real fan would do that. Disgrace.
WVStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:27 am

Re: out his depth

Postby spanishstag » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Im still an exile but pays me money
spanishstag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby MTFCMusings » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Well if it’s down to other factors then that’s fair enough, but you said ‘the appointment of JD made me hold off on buying a season ticket too’. The manager of the team, how well they are doing, which players we have shouldn’t effect that decision if you want to support the club, IMO. Nothing to do with who is a better supporter etc.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 4871
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Re: out his depth

Postby WVStag » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:58 pm

MTFCMusings wrote:Well if it’s down to other factors then that’s fair enough, but you said ‘the appointment of JD made me hold off on buying a season ticket too’. The manager of the team, how well they are doing, which players we have shouldn’t effect that decision if you want to support the club, IMO. Nothing to do with who is a better supporter etc.


JD being appointed manager was a big factor in me not buying a ST, but not the only one. That shouldn’t be an issue. My status as a supporter isn’t based around whether I buy a season ticket or not and it shouldn’t for anyone else either.
WVStag
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1951stagsfan, 1966Stag, BH_Stag, Big yella, bob ledgers barber, bobbystagsfan, Brough, Chants, Chrisuknottm, garlic, ian23, Kenwood, newtonstag, nickrobo60, No Breaks Allowed, northern stag, pemill, Spiritater, stagone1959, stags87, Tippy Tappy Football, victor A block, Woodclanger 1 and 79 guests