{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Our season ticket

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Our season ticket

Postby zygon2003 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:03 pm

What an embarrassment. £350 nicker and get handed some jpg photocopied onto plastic. Worst quality yet. At least reward us for our loyalty with something decent.
zygon2003
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Our season ticket

Postby jpstags » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:07 pm

zygon2003 wrote:What an embarrassment. £350 nicker and get handed some jpg photocopied onto plastic. Worst quality yet. At least reward us for our loyalty with something decent.
zygon2003 wrote:What an embarrassment. £350 nicker and get handed some jpg photocopied onto plastic. Worst quality yet. At least reward us for our loyalty with something decent.

gooseberry a doodle Doo !!!
jpstags
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sneag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:47 pm

I was pissed off that mine wasn't hand delivered on a silk cushion by a bikini clad Lucy Verusamy, but on the plus side it fits in my wallet & the picture looks like me and bar code works. And that's the main thing eh ;)
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby cassellswasmagic » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Sneag wrote:I was pissed off that mine wasn't hand delivered on a silk cushion by a bikini clad Lucy Verusamy, but on the plus side it fits in my wallet & the picture looks like me and bar code works. And that's the main thing eh ;)

:lol:
cassellswasmagic
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:40 pm

With a lot of the faces around where I sit, I'd say that less is definitely more.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby zygon2003 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:49 pm

I'm not being a flake, but it's a lot of cash and we miss out on most promotions designed to get the daytrippers in. You should always make your loyal customers feel wanted. A crap photocopied season ticket doesn't really say 'thanks for your support'.
zygon2003
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Jamie » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:51 pm

This thread is a new low.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:53 pm

zygon2003 wrote:I'm not being a flake, but it's a lot of cash and we miss out on most promotions designed to get the daytrippers in. You should always make your loyal customers feel wanted. A crap photocopied season ticket doesn't really say 'thanks for your support'.

Mine is a credit card type ticket, with the club crest & my mugshot on it same as last year, just a better colour scheme.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Beano » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:53 pm

Jamie wrote:This thread is a new low.

Actually it’s quite amusing :lol:
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Given the scope for comment about the actual game, it certainly seems like a trivial, if not fatuous, post.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:15 pm

Beano wrote:

Actually it’s quite amusing :lol:

It's 'pick something and have a moan day'.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby steiner » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:27 pm

Stagsnet can be a bit surreal at times.
steiner
First Team
First Team

Postby adamstag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:29 pm

What utter tripe.

You want someone to wipe your backside at halftime.

MTFC saved me a job actually as hadn’t removed the reserved sticker from last season! :lol:
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby tibby » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Theres things that are alot worse in my opinion.

Stagstickets website for example still showing west stand lower as family tickets.

The replica shirt quality being an embarrassment. That green shirt with sublimated badge must be the worst replica shirt ever sold.

Toilets in quarry lane. Wow. They really are grotty.

Having no sweets for the ‘sammy treat’ coupon at 14.10, claiming they had sold out.

Cannot issue a receipt when buying goods. When requesting one, the girl was literally going to write it on a napkin.

Oh and the crap just thrown behind bishop street stand.

Fair enough results on the pitch is what matters, but alot of simple steps off field are either being ignored or not adhered to

Unreal.
tibby
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:21 pm

tibby wrote:Theres things that are alot worse in my opinion.

Stagstickets website for example still showing west stand lower as family tickets.

The replica shirt quality being an embarrassment. That green shirt with sublimated badge must be the worst replica shirt ever sold.

Toilets in quarry lane. Wow. They really are grotty.

Having no sweets for the ‘sammy treat’ coupon at 14.10, claiming they had sold out.

Cannot issue a receipt when buying goods. When requesting one, the girl was literally going to write it on a napkin.

Oh and the crap just thrown behind bishop street stand.

Fair enough results on the pitch is what matters, but alot of simple steps off field are either being ignored or not adhered to

Unreal.

Don't shut the kiosks until the 60th minute, and open them all so the 4,300 customers have time & opportunity to be parted from their cash.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:36 pm

:oops:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Showaddywaddy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:30 am

My season ticket put in a shocking performance yesterday, it made no attempt to hide my receding hairline and it was woefully out of position for their second goal.
More People Use Sankey Than For Any Other Reason
Showaddywaddy
Manager
Manager

Postby bellwhiff » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:41 am

Showaddywaddy wrote:My season ticket put in a shocking performance yesterday, it made no attempt to hide my receding hairline and it was woefully out of position for their second goal.

Season ticket out !
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby pemill » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:51 am

Mines fit for purpose, a plastic card which spends most of it's life in my wallet, coming out for a 30 second outing whilst I offer it up to the bar code scanner.
Not an embarrassment to me, the Black looks pretty cool to be honest.
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:56 am

pemill wrote:

Mines fit for purpose, a plastic card which spends most of it's life in my wallet, coming out for a 30 second outing whilst I offer it up to the bar code scanner.
Not an embarrassment to me, the Black looks pretty cool to be honest.

The only thing embarrassing about my ST is the picture of the old git.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:22 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:

Given the scope for comment about the actual game, it certainly seems like a trivial, if not fatuous, post.

Given the scope for comment about the actual game, your thread-opening post, "Logan is an absolute joke" looks a bit daft doesn't it?
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby victor A block » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:26 am

Sneag wrote:I was pissed off that mine wasn't hand delivered on a silk cushion by a bikini clad Lucy Verusamy, but on the plus side it fits in my wallet & the picture looks like me and bar code works. And that's the main thing eh ;)

Whilst she will get no complaints from me for popping round with the bit of plastic, I cant help thinking she needs a burger or two.
victor A block
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:39 am

victor A block wrote:

Whilst she will get no complaints from me for popping round with the bit of plastic, I cant help thinking she needs a burger or two.

Nah, not having that. If you want a bit of meat on your weather girls then you need to be looking at Anna Church.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby weststander » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:04 am

Sneag wrote:
victor A block wrote:

Nah, not having that. If you want a bit of meat on your weather girls then you need to be looking at Anna Church.

Anna Church has a lovely smile.
weststander
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby kyle b » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:37 am

Personally I pay my £350 to watch the team I love. Not to worry what my card looks like it stays in my wallet and comes out for 10 seconds to scan it to enter the ground. Pathetic thread
kyle b
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum