{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

New Canopy

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: New Canopy

Postby pemill » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:43 pm

So I went to get my s/t Friday afternoon and it had just rained, don't stand to close to the ticket office window as water drips down your neck and back, there was a gap between stand and canopy, unless it wasn't finished. It's probably there to shield the office from the sun.
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:31 pm

pemill wrote:So I went to get my s/t Friday afternoon and it had just rained, don't stand to close to the ticket office window as water drips down your neck and back, there was a gap between stand and canopy, unless it wasn't finished. It's probably there to shield the office from the sun.

Please do not criticise the canopy, its a MTFC canopy. You can criticise Evans and Curle but not the canopy. :D :D :D
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:29 pm

I think it would have saved at least two of those pens
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum