{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Rangers Under 23s charity programme

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Rangers Under 23s charity programme

Postby Markyboy44 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:59 pm

My name is Mark and I am admin for a Glasgow Rangers collectors club facebook page. My speciality in collecting is programmes. Our page has almost 6300 members and we are always looking to add to this to try and offer memorabilia at affordable prices. Recently when Rangers under 23s have been playing matches there have been cases where a programme hasnt been produced. One of these ocassions was last saturday's match with Mansfield. To try and promote our page we decided to try our first attempt at a programme production. Myself and another member with severe time constraints managed to come up with a four page glossy document which we decided to sell initially to promote the page but more importantly to raise money for Erskine Hospital ex serviceman's charity who have care homes in Scotland. We produced 50 programmes not knowing how it would go but all of these sold out and so far we are on target to raise £75 for the charity. I am not here to try and sell anyone anything but if anyone would 1. like to come on to our facebook page or 2. wish to purchase one of these please get in touch with me as demand through our club has exceeded the initial 50 and another batch is being produced. At the very least it may give you guys a look at some of the items we sell on our pages. This is a link to my collection showing the Mansfield production. Cheers, M

https://www.flickr.com/photos/108151964 ... en-public/
Markyboy44
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Rangers Under 23s charity programme

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Thanks Mark. I would like one. I've requested to join your facebook group.

Just to clarify one thing, it was Mansfield's first team, not U23
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Markyboy44 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:21 pm

I have PMd you mate about the under 23 thing, M
Markyboy44
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby part time pete » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:48 pm

There was an official single sheet team sheet produced. I am sure the club would provide one for you to perhaps copy and put inside your 4 page programme.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby Markyboy44 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:52 pm

part time pete wrote:There was an official single sheet team sheet produced. I am sure the club would provide one for you to perhaps copy and put inside your 4 page programme.

I have a contact at the club mate- I will ask her and see if we can sort something out. Thanks for that bud, M
Markyboy44
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Martin Shaw » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Markyboy44 wrote:
part time pete wrote:There was an official single sheet team sheet produced. I am sure the club would provide one for you to perhaps copy and put inside your 4 page programme.

I have a contact at the club mate- I will ask her and see if we can sort something out. Thanks for that bud, M

I have a couple of spare team sheets I can let you have. They got a bit wet on the TV gantry but have dried out now!
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin

Postby Markyboy44 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:52 pm

Thanks folks. Much appreciated,

Mark
Markyboy44
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Markyboy44 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:33 am

If anyone wants one of these, paypal £3 to the email address below and put your address in the notes:

mark@brownopticians.co.uk

Thanks,

Mark
Markyboy44
Youth Team
Youth Team

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum