{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Function room hire

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Function room hire

Postby 88BenM » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:53 pm

Tried calling the club, tried emailing also, not got very far with finding any answers so I'm turning to Stagsnet now!

Anybody rented a room from the club before? It's for a 60th birthday party, I've got a few prices for similar venues and would be grateful if anybody could give me a rough idea of how much MTFC charges for room hire/catering etc.

Thanks in advance.
88BenM
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: Function room hire

Postby Paul N » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:56 pm

88BenM wrote:Tried calling the club, tried emailing also, not got very far with finding any answers so I'm turning to Stagsnet now!

Anybody rented a room from the club before? It's for a 60th birthday party, I've got a few prices for similar venues and would be grateful if anybody could give me a rough idea of how much MTFC charges for room hire/catering etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hi if you email Laura Cooper on laura.cooper@mansfieldtown.net she can send you some details over to you
If you copy me in as well sales@mansfieldtown.net

All the best Paul.
:coys:
paul.nyland@mansfieldtown.net
facebook.com/mansfieldtownfccommercial
twitter.com/MTFCCommercial
Paul N
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby madstagman » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Went to a wedding there last Saturday, very nice room and food was amazing really good bar reasonably priced as well
madstagman
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby 88BenM » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:01 pm

Paul N wrote:
88BenM wrote:Tried calling the club, tried emailing also, not got very far with finding any answers so I'm turning to Stagsnet now!

Thanks in advance.

Hi if you email Laura Cooper on laura.cooper@mansfieldtown.net she can send you some details over to you
If you copy me in as well sales@mansfieldtown.net

All the best Paul.
:coys:

Cheers Paul, I've forwarded the original email over to you.
88BenM
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum