{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Flitcroft

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Flitcroft

Postby SINA STAG » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:37 am

Darren Moor is an arrogant raspberry can't stand the man I really hope it ends in tears for him.

Guy needs to learn some respect for other teams n players especially teams below them in the pyramid that play them off the park on his own turf n he doesn't recognise the team efforts who pushed them all the way.for 90+ minutes....

Horrible man
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:56 am

SINA STAG wrote:Darren Moor is an arrogant raspberry can't stand the man I really hope it ends in tears for him.

Guy needs to learn some respect for other teams n players especially teams below them in the pyramid that play them off the park on his own turf n he doesn't recognise the team efforts who pushed them all the way.for 90+ minutes....

Horrible man

You know him ?
Mansfield till I die
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:19 pm

SINA STAG wrote:Darren Moor is an arrogant raspberry can't stand the man I really hope it ends in tears for him.

Horrible man

One of the nicest people I've met in football and know a lot of people that like him to... Don't know what your problem is
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby SINA STAG » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:22 pm

Sedgwick wrote:

Horrible man

One of the nicest people I've met in football and know a lot of people that like him to... Don't know what your problem is

Read above self explanatory.

Have you met many people in football ?
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum