{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Macca Injured

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Macca Injured

Postby ST4GS » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:29 am

bobbystagsfan wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:
wayno cordiniho wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:Think his time here is up, don't see what he adds now, shame

Think what you meant is get well soon Macca?

We don't know if he's injured yet, it's a precautionary scan.... sooo try again

And I mean, he's nearly past it and on a big wage. He's a squad player at best, he can have an impact against bottom half teams and should be used sparingly. But the way some people go on about him, i dont get the hype, a winger thats forced to play centre mid and never does it well.

he's hardly past it at 29

he's kind of a legend in my book with that cross for the equaliser against chesterfield in the 2-2 draw ;)

Ditto and that's also why Zander Diamond should also be rewarded with the same affection just for that one moment (Calvin is a legend and Ollie would have been labelled one but for that miss - contributions against Chesterfield are weighed much differently to contributions against Crawley, Stevenage etc in the eyes of our fans)
That brilliant cross and Zanders brilliant precise header crushed Chesterfield and the 2-2 draw seemed like a defeat to them. If they had beat us that day they might have had the belief to pull away as they were on a good run of form, were picking up points and were playing good passing football.
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
ST4GS
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:13 pm

turns out he's fine and he's on his way back to training.

get rid of him, his nearly past it :lol:
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby MutinyOnTheCounty » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:29 am

bobbystagsfan wrote:turns out he's fine and he's on his way back to training.

get rid of him, his nearly past it :lol:

Cheers Bobby! You just gone and killed this thread with that measured response! :P
If i look in pain it's because i'm thinking
MutinyOnTheCounty
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum