{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Who’s surprised

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Who’s surprised

Postby Frontrowhero » Sun May 12, 2019 8:09 pm

Gutless, bet hey we are family club of the year. Ban 7 and 9 year olds for doing nothing. We needed my sons desire and commitment tonight, sadly yet again we have been let down by some overpaid freeloaders. We still have so much to learn, players that give a damn about our club. Can’t wait for our youth players to come through.
Let’s get the order in for crayons, that will get us over the line for next season?! Hey! We need a rethink, if we think being a nice play to come to is the right way forward is complete rubbish, we need to be a intimidating place to come too. Way too easy for Newport tonight, created by our snowflake society and sag. Needs to change
Frontrowhero
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Who’s surprised

Postby Beano » Sun May 12, 2019 8:14 pm

I’m surprised you made it about you

Wow is about all I can add.

:.:
Beano
Manager
Manager

Postby Sedgwick » Sun May 12, 2019 8:17 pm

No one cares about your kids, and their support wouldn't of taken us to Wembley you melt.... take it up with the club, not talk raspberry on here.
Sedgwick
Manager
Manager

Postby stagsfan6493 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:21 pm

If you wasn’t such an idiot at the games then your kids might not be banned.

Sat behind you for a bit and you were embarrassing.
stagsfan6493
Manager
Manager

Postby Jamie » Sun May 12, 2019 8:22 pm

Wasnt this the gob raspberry abusing our last manager from the west stand? I don't believe they ban kids for no reason.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby mousemousemouse » Sun May 12, 2019 8:29 pm

Just a self entitled raspberry that doesn’t think he’s in the wrong
mousemousemouse
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Frontrowhero » Sun May 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Sedgwick wrote:No one cares about your kids, and their support wouldn't of taken us to Wembley you melt.... take it up with the club, not talk raspberry on here.

Derby taken an affect on you mate, get to know the facts before you take a dig
Frontrowhero
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bailey100206 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Yep he's a muppet
bailey100206
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Jamie » Sun May 12, 2019 8:36 pm

Frontrowhero wrote:
Sedgwick wrote:No one cares about your kids, and their support wouldn't of taken us to Wembley you melt.... take it up with the club, not talk raspberry on here.

Oh please do tell us the facts about how your totally innocent and everyone else is in the wrong. Facts are no one gives a raspberries what you think.
Jamie
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun May 12, 2019 8:42 pm

Jamie wrote:
Frontrowhero wrote:

Oh please do tell us the facts about how your totally innocent and everyone else is in the wrong. Facts are no one gives a raspberries what you think.

Frontrowzero - you are an embarrassment to the club, to your kids and to yourself.
MTFC is better off without SOME people.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Frontrowhero » Sun May 12, 2019 8:43 pm

Jamie wrote:
Frontrowhero wrote:

Jamie I could tell you the facts but you could probably already guess them if you attend our home games
Frontrowhero
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Upper West » Sun May 12, 2019 10:41 pm

A definite muppet

I used to sit a few rows behind him and used to think his antics were embarrassing.

I fail to understand how hurling abuse at players and officials for 90 minutes is "supporting the team".

Officials have a difficult job and generally do a good job. They may make an occasional mistake but they are human and generally are accurate.

I have refereed and run lines and know how difficult it can be.

Players are playing at this level for a reason. If they were exceptional then they would be playing at a higher level.

Players need encouragement not abuse. If a player makes a mistake then it should be "bad luck - well tried" which will encourage a player rather than "that was a load of rubbish".
Upper West
First Team
First Team

Postby Richard Cranium » Sun May 12, 2019 10:43 pm

Jesus you're a boring
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sun May 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Upper West wrote:A definite muppet

I used to sit a few rows behind him and used to think his antics were embarrassing.

I fail to understand how hurling abuse at players and officials for 90 minutes is "supporting the team".

Officials have a difficult job and generally do a good job. They may make an occasional mistake but they are human and generally are accurate.

I have refereed and run lines and know how difficult it can be.

Players are playing at this level for a reason. If they were exceptional then they would be playing at a higher level.

Players need encouragement not abuse. If a player makes a mistake then it should be "bad luck - well tried" which will encourage a player rather than "that was a load of rubbish".

We had some dickheads near us tonight that we booing the team after 20 minutes.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum