{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Flitcroft post match & Sky Sports footage

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Flitcroft post match & Sky Sports footage

Postby Son Of Sherwood » Sat May 04, 2019 6:53 pm

Last edited by Son Of Sherwood on Sat May 04, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endeavoring to persevere since 1965 (8-1 home win against QPR)

Seal it, Larson
Son Of Sherwood
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Re: Flitcroft post match

Postby MTFCMAD » Sat May 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Same old raspberries out his mouth !
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager

Postby Chrisuknottm » Sat May 04, 2019 7:06 pm

Same old rambling answers and interview about refocussing, regrouping and going again!! And how he and his wonderful staff are going to lift the team ......like they have lifted the team after loss after loss since Christmas. So bored with listening to him trot out the same old thing time after time.

He has no plan B and Plan A is so flawed no one understands it anymore. Wheres the ground based football of pre Christmas....wheres the creativity and desire to get players forward....where the hell has CJ Hamilton gone? Why are we pumping the ball forward in the air to the most inept aerial forward line in the League.

Absolutely sick of listening to his platitudes.
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Old timer » Sat May 04, 2019 7:08 pm

He's not up to it. We did our bit. He and the players failed. That away support was magnificent. We could do no more.
Old timer
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby wardy12345 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:17 pm

blather o meter was going off the scale in that interview.
wardy12345
First Team
First Team

Re: Flitcroft post match & Sky Sports footage

Postby Son Of Sherwood » Sat May 04, 2019 7:23 pm

Endeavoring to persevere since 1965 (8-1 home win against QPR)

Seal it, Larson
Son Of Sherwood
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby pemill » Sun May 05, 2019 5:37 am

He should fully concentrate on the football and forget the media stuff.
If he really wants to get in the players psychy he needs to bring a sports psychologist because all this doing it for the family and fans isn't having the right effect.
pemill
Manager
Manager

Postby london amber stag » Sun May 05, 2019 7:05 am

I have been saying we needed a Sports Psychologist in for the last month. The players are unable to deal with pressure, we can all see that so I hope this is being arranged this week. DF cannot motivate the players, too many cliches that we have all heard before.
I feel so sorry for our fans, we went there needing a point and despite loads of draws this season, we just could not achieve it.
That game was the most painful game I have been to for years. From the second minute, it was difficult to watch, the second half was better but you just had this sinking feeling that we were not going to achieve our goal. We were all sick to the stomach knowing that the play offs are a big ask as the players will find it difficult to pick themselves up for Newport. We blew our best chance of promotion yesterday and then as we trudged away from the ground the hailstones lashed down on us adding to a thoroughly dismal mood. Sometimes I hate football, why after 50 years do I still follow this bloody annoying team?!!!!
Mansfield Town, my club even though been exiled in London since 1983.
london amber stag
Manager
Manager

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum