{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Tickets for MK (SOME MOVED TO TOP TIER)

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Tickets for MK (SOME MOVED TO TOP TIER)

Postby arsene wengers coat » Fri May 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Amber Andy wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:
part time pete wrote:
arsene wengers coat wrote:984-988 inclusive, row C aisle 36. Assume these are not being moved..

yeah, that's right you are right in the corner lower tier front row, so no standing up for you ;) ;)

It's not allocated seating though mate.

yes it is ... mostly

At least that's made it easier.

Ugh.

We'll see how well it's allocated seating. If it's allocated like it was at Notts County then it's not allocated.

Corner flag tickets, what a wounder.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri May 03, 2019 9:03 pm

Bradders wrote:
I am Spartacus wrote:
Richard Cranium wrote:All the lovers

Kylie - The goddess that is the antipodean songstress. Be honest, how good would she look bathed head to toe in lime green jelly in a paddling pool big enough for two???

Probably won't happen at the match. Are you still going anyway?

Kylie will never come between me and the Stags. So yes, I will be there to see us get promoted. COYS!
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sun May 05, 2019 7:18 am

To those that were not happy about being moved to the upper tier, myself included, the scenes at the end justified the actions of MK Dons.

Was a great view from where I was sat, managed to see all the bother that MK Dons had planned for. I suppose that any chance of raising the issue of having to move seats and having it successfully heard would be futile now.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Sun May 05, 2019 7:22 am

Moving upstairs was great from our point of view.

A mate who had bought a ticket separately from us was able to sit with us.

We were able to sit on front row with a great view with no one standing up in front of us.

Just a shame the football on the pitch was disappointing.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby georgefostersbeard » Sun May 05, 2019 8:26 am

The issue we had was actually getimg in. Police at Gate 1 sent us to Gate 2 where the one steward said we were at the right place but the tickets didn't work so another one sent us to Gate 3. All during the downpour!
At Gate 3 a beered up lad said the drugs, dog was raspberry so the dog handler held us, up whilst he pinned said drunk to a wall upset that he had been rude to his dog.
It was a relief to actually get a decent seat
"Jobsworth authoritarian apologist" - HitchcocksShins
georgefostersbeard
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sun May 05, 2019 8:30 am

I am Spartacus wrote:To those that were not happy about being moved to the upper tier, myself included, the scenes at the end justified the actions of MK Dons.

Was a great view from where I was sat, managed to see all the bother that MK Dons had planned for. I suppose that any chance of raising the issue of having to move seats and having it successfully heard would be futile now.

to be fair if the police had come down 5 minutes before full time they could've stopped this. they allowed mk Dons to get pretty close to stags fans, and you know what our lot are like.... angry and probably drunk too.

only when it was kicking off did the police decide to pull their fingers out, but it was already chaos.
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Sun May 05, 2019 9:15 am

I am Spartacus wrote:To those that were not happy about being moved to the upper tier, myself included, the scenes at the end justified the actions of MK Dons.

Justified????? It stopped it big time???
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sun May 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Woodclanger 1 wrote:

Which is the point I made. Would have been a hell of a lot worse with another two blocks of ‘Stags Fans defending’ our end of the ground.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Sun May 05, 2019 12:47 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:
Woodclanger 1 wrote:

Which is the point I made. Would have been a hell of a lot worse with another two blocks of ‘Stags Fans defending’ our end of the ground.

No it didn't, as I was walking up the steps in the lower tier all the idiots from the upper had found a way down and were rushing down the steps to get involved!!!!
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby The One » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:02 am

40 arrested for pitch invasion, some stags fans. Details in MK Citizen.
Cannot do link on phone.
The One
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:10 am

been on bbc notts yesterday
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby Foresttownstag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:11 am

Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Postby Chrisuknottm » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:21 am

Crime of the Century well and truly solved !!
Chrisuknottm
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:29 am

You get the feeling reading between the lines that the Mk police couldn't give a raspberry as the "majority" identified and charged were from Notts whilst Mk fans were "spoken too".
Then Rob Taylor from Notts police was "delighted" with the outcome, in other words he'd been waiting with glee.

What a bunch of sadsacks they are.
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:57 am

it's pretty pathetic. Had they not come over and goaded then there wouldn't have been a pitch invasion from our side.

Not that I'm advocating anything, but they need to look at the source of the reason behind it, especially when emotions were high due to our team's failure.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Jimstag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:05 am

I was going to say the same Woodclanger 1
“The majority were traced in Nottinghamshire but several spoken to were in the Thames Valley area”

1 anyone involved with storming the pitch for a fight should be in trouble. Thanks to the police for investigating.

2 I’d like to know the breakdown of who has been arrested, is it as one-sided as the article appears to suggest? If it is can someone from the police explain, for once Notts police performance would be making a mockery of another force! All should be brought to justice not just the Mansfield fans. Should I remind them that it was the MK fans inciting trouble and throwing bottles towards us.

I’d also state I was in attendance but in no way involved in the trouble.
Jimstag
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:10 am

Seems a real shame that again it seems to be our fans that are targeted after it was MK that allowed the issue to occur in the first place.

Have MK been charged for failing to keep their fans in order? Or stopping fans running on the pitch?
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby PEAR CIDER » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:32 am

Jimstag wrote:I was going to say the same Woodclanger 1
“The majority were traced in Nottinghamshire but several spoken to were in the Thames Valley area”

1 anyone involved with storming the pitch for a fight should be in trouble. Thanks to the police for investigating.

2 I’d like to know the breakdown of who has been arrested, is it as one-sided as the article appears to suggest? If it is can someone from the police explain, for once Notts police performance would be making a mockery of another force! All should be brought to justice not just the Mansfield fans. Should I remind them that it was the MK fans inciting trouble and throwing bottles towards us.

I’d also state I was in attendance but in no way involved in the trouble.

From what I have heard on the grapevine... It is very one-sided. A lot of Mansfield fans had a knock on the door within the last 2 weeks.
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby HitchcocksShins » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:47 am

Chander Lear wrote:it's pretty pathetic. Had they not come over and goaded then there wouldn't have been a pitch invasion from our side.

Not that I'm advocating anything, but they need to look at the source of the reason behind it, especially when emotions were high due to our team's failure.

removed.
I'm just personally glad I'm not friends with one.
twitter.com/SatiricalStag

"Couldn't you just stick to crayoning in poorly drawn pics?"
HitchcocksShins
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:20 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:
Chander Lear wrote:it's pretty pathetic. Had they not come over and goaded then there wouldn't have been a pitch invasion from our side.

removed.

All
Criminals
Are
Barstewards

Coppers are only raspberry till you need one.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby joethestag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:43 pm

Absolutely pathetic. Notts Police are an absolute joke with nothing better to do but try and get banning orders imposed to boost their own statistics. Such a waste of time and tax payers money
joethestag
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby PEAR CIDER » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:34 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:

removed.

I wouldn't go as far as friends lol. I don't know him enough to be a friend. He's always been sound with me so I'm sound back with him - its normally how human interaction works ;)
PEAR CIDER
Manager
Manager

Postby Stoney » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:48 pm

HitchcocksShins wrote:

removed.

Grow up.
Stoney
Manager
Manager

Postby Tess Tickle » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:45 pm

Well done Notts police. Shame you cant visit burglary victims or car crime victims or victims of assault , or stop blatant drug dealing and intimidation in our town centre.
You must be proud of yourselves. Well done you are amazing. You sorted them pesky hooligans out so all is good.
P.s , I'm still waiting for my DIY fingerprint kit to be sent through the post so I can do all my families prints so they can be eliminated from suspicion after our burglary 10 years ago. Cheers for that.
Tess Tickle
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby yorkstag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Tess Tickle wrote:Well done Notts police. Shame you cant visit burglary victims or car crime victims or victims of assault , or stop blatant drug dealing and intimidation in our town centre.
You must be proud of yourselves. Well done you are amazing. You sorted them pesky hooligans out so all is good.
P.s , I'm still waiting for my DIY fingerprint kit to be sent through the post so I can do all my families prints so they can be eliminated from suspicion after our burglary 10 years ago. Cheers for that.

Difficult to argue with that
yorkstag
Manager
Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum