{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Time for one final push.

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Time for one final push.

Postby london amber stag » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:20 am

I have just been reading the MK forum and they are just as frustrated as we are and Tisdale is very, very unpopular there, everyone is questioning his recruitment this year. We are both feeling wounded and the question is who is stronger psychologically? We do seem to be struggling with these big match performances so I am fearful that we Will be let down again. Our away form has been disappointing this season so that is also a worry.

However, we all know that on our day we can beat anyone, it is now time to step up and give the performance of their lives, like they did at Exeter and Colchester. We can do this, go back to playing our football on the ground, work as a team and fight until you cannot fight anymore. The supporters deserve a great performance next weekend and it is simple, if we win, we are promoted.

There are no trains running to Milton Keynes next weekend from London so we are driving up but I have put the champagne on ice back home in the hope that we will be one hell of a party on our return!
:coys: we are with you every step of the way.

Let’s do this :mtfc:
Mansfield Town, my club even though been exiled in London since 1983.
london amber stag
Manager
Manager

Re: Time for one final push.

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:42 am

ABSOLUTELY
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:27 am

Their crowd will get very nervy if we start well and demonstrate a togetherness and support for Flitcroft that they don't have for Tisdsle. David Flitcroft's Barmy Army needs belting out.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Amber Andy » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:34 am

Tidsdale is a very good manager at league two level. I've a nasty feeling we will be out thought. The Tranmere v Bury result will be a big factor in DF's tatics I'm sure.

The fact that we failed to use the advantage of the wind yesterday is worrying.

I do think we can still gain promotion this season, but our best chance was yesterday and we blew it.

COYS.
Amber Andy
Manager
Manager

Postby bobbystagsfan » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:55 pm

Paul Tisdale is the master of bottling promotion from league two :lol: We can do it!
bobbystagsfan
Manager
Manager

Postby garlic » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:29 pm

bobbystagsfan wrote:Paul Tisdale is the master of bottling promotion from league two :lol: We can do it!

And you think Flitcroft isnt?
garlic
First Team
First Team

Postby Never easy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Uuum . Let’s not have a repeat of last years ending that would be too much to take , 90 mins to gain promotion and glory
Never easy
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Theirs the easy way.
Hard way.
Mansfield Town way.
Mansfield till I die
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager