{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Boro Scorefred sponsored by The Amber and Blue

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Boro Scorefred sponsored by The Amber and Blue

Postby bigalstag » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:17 pm

Anybody who thinks that shower of **** will be able to go down to MK and get a result, must be on medication. That was just another woeful display, in a long list since mid January.Everything we were doing right before Christmas has gone, and we don't even put a fight up on the field anymore. We just wait to be rolled over.
Absolute gutless wonders, who don't deserve the great support they've had this season.
bigalstag
First Team
First Team

Postby Amberheart » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:24 pm

Marky Mark wrote:It’s time for a 2019 update;

There’s an easy way, a hard way, an excruciatingly agonising way, an on your knees shouting at the sky way, a head in your hands screaming into the gaping jaws of hell way, a toe curling stabbing your eyes with forks way, and a Mansfield Town way

Sounds about right :(
KTF !
Amberheart
Manager
Manager

Postby Waggy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:57 pm

Tawnystag wrote:I think we all need to take a step back and look at the situation. We are third place heading into our final game of the season. Automatic promotion is in our hands. I, and I’m sure everyone on here would have taken this at the beginning of the season.

Some of the horrible abuse shouted at the players and the manager at the game today, and the comments on here are simply ridiculously and shameful.

Why? They are paid huge sums of money and simply didn't show up. This isn't for the first time either. If they take the bounty and don't put in a shift they should expect being told by the fans!
And I don't feel any sorrow
Towards the kings and queens of the butterfly collectors
Waggy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby MTFCMusings » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:00 pm

Just a reminder that MK are bottling just the same as we are. We have better form over 6 games and 8 games.
MTFCMusings
Manager
Manager

Postby Tippy Tappy Football » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:16 pm

We are still in there swinging and can land the big knock out blow next Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.
Tippy Tappy Football
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum