{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Forestieri court appearance

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Forestieri court appearance

Postby bellwhiff » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:30 am

Iliketrains wrote:
Paulstag wrote:I'm classed as disabled but i don't go shouting about it looking for sympathy.

I'm unsure and confused as to where i am supposed to have done this. As far as i was aware i was highlighting the need for understanding and awareness. Not sympathy. However people will always interpret things the way their minds are biased towards i guess.

Why do you keep dropping this in when it’s clearly not relevant to the subject?
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier...

Samuel Johnson
bellwhiff
Manager
Manager

Postby eggy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:42 am

bellwhiff wrote:
Iliketrains wrote:
Paulstag wrote:I'm classed as disabled but i don't go shouting about it looking for sympathy.

I'm unsure and confused as to where i am supposed to have done this. As far as i was aware i was highlighting the need for understanding and awareness. Not sympathy. However people will always interpret things the way their minds are biased towards i guess.

As far as I can see, iliketrains made a post about the FA charge, then others decided to make it about him.
eggy
Manager
Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:30 am

eggy wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
Iliketrains wrote:

As far as I can see, iliketrains made a post about the FA charge, then others decided to make it about him.

Let’s just all agree that Forestieri is pond-slime
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:26 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:
eggy wrote:
bellwhiff wrote:
Iliketrains wrote:

Let’s just all agree that Forestieri is pond-slime

I agree he is pond slime. Though is suffering with ‘pond slime’ classed as a disability???

Just asking in the spirit of the last few posts on this thread.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby Sneag » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:03 pm

I had a dose of 'pond slime' once, it cleared up with a course of antibiotics.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
Sneag
Manager
Manager

Postby bex » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:18 pm

Lads a raspberry ,should be banned longer,club wont ,but should fine him 90% wages per weeks ban(He,ll still be comfortable on championship wages)
"Who's the most intelligent"
Otis-"Me,without a shadow of doubt,next question"
bex
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum