{ the forum }
 
An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Team Spirit

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Team Spirit

Postby Brinner » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Team spirit has clearly been excellent this season but anyone notice that not one player congratulated Ajose when he scored? Team spirit gets you a long way. Hope all is well behind the scenes.
Brinner
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Team Spirit

Postby MTFCMAD » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Brinner wrote:Team spirit has clearly been excellent this season but anyone notice that not one player congratulated Ajose when he scored? Team spirit gets you a long way. Hope all is well behind the scenes.


Or they were too concerned about re starting the match.

Please think before you post potential interruptive conspiracy’s.
MTFCMAD
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1938
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Re: Team Spirit

Postby Sneag » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:58 pm

It's coming up to the 25th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's death.
MANSFIELD TOWN FC - SPOILING YOUR WEEKENDS SINCE 1910.
User avatar
Sneag
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 7236
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Location: King Solomon he never lived `round here

Re: Team Spirit

Postby arsene wengers coat » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Sneag wrote:It's coming up to the 25th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's death.


It Smells Like Team* Spirit.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
User avatar
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 3124
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Team Spirit

Postby Martin Shaw » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:20 pm

MTFCMAD wrote:
Brinner wrote:Team spirit has clearly been excellent this season but anyone notice that not one player congratulated Ajose when he scored? Team spirit gets you a long way. Hope all is well behind the scenes.


Or they were too concerned about re starting the match.

Please think before you post potential interruptive conspiracy’s.

They just wanted to get on with the game, that was clear. Nothing to celebrate until they were level.
"Four points clear as Lincoln are McCaffreyised", CHAD headline, April 1975
Martin Shaw
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17932
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Guildford

Re: Team Spirit

Postby ST4GS » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:41 pm

Martin Shaw wrote:
MTFCMAD wrote:
Brinner wrote:Team spirit has clearly been excellent this season but anyone notice that not one player congratulated Ajose when he scored? Team spirit gets you a long way. Hope all is well behind the scenes.


Or they were too concerned about re starting the match.

Please think before you post potential interruptive conspiracy’s.

They just wanted to get on with the game, that was clear. Nothing to celebrate until they were level.
in isolation maybe but at the end of last weeks game he clapped the fans and went straight down the tunnel alone leaving the others to celebrate on the pitch. Not a good sign.
First match : 04.01.1975 home v Cambridge Utd F.A.Cup 3rd Round 1-0 Clarke
User avatar
ST4GS
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Re: Team Spirit

Postby Reg Holdsworth » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:41 pm

ST4GS wrote:
Martin Shaw wrote:
MTFCMAD wrote:
Brinner wrote:Team spirit has clearly been excellent this season but anyone notice that not one player congratulated Ajose when he scored? Team spirit gets you a long way. Hope all is well behind the scenes.


Or they were too concerned about re starting the match.

Please think before you post potential interruptive conspiracy’s.

They just wanted to get on with the game, that was clear. Nothing to celebrate until they were level.
in isolation maybe but at the end of last weeks game he clapped the fans and went straight down the tunnel alone leaving the others to celebrate on the pitch. Not a good sign.




At the Cheltenham game when Ajose came off for Macca, Flitcroft totally ignored him. No hug or handshake like players always get. Something ain’t right!
Reg Holdsworth
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Team Spirit

Postby marker_mtfc95 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:45 pm

Could be down to the fact that a lot of the team played poorly yesterday.

Let’s not read to much into it. Ajose knows come end of the season, he will more than likely be a free agent, if he don’t put in good enough performances. Charlton clearly don’t want him, so he, aswell as a lot of players needs to step their game up.

Few weeks back MK Dons went through a patch, look at them now. Still got a chance.
Mansfield till I die
User avatar
marker_mtfc95
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:29 pm
Location: Warsop

Re: Team Spirit

Postby Spiritater » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 am

marker_mtfc95 wrote:Could be down to the fact that a lot of the team played poorly yesterday.

Let’s not read to much into it. Ajose knows come end of the season, he will more than likely be a free agent, if he don’t put in good enough performances. Charlton clearly don’t want him, so he, aswell as a lot of players needs to step their game up.

Few weeks back MK Dons went through a patch, look at them now. Still got a chance.


The race has 46 hurdles and it's better to stumble mid race over a few and get your second wind like MK have done in the finishing straight, than to clatter every other 6 inch high hurdle and look as though you're gasping for breath and going to fall flat on your face like us before the finish. The lads need to get their knees up, starting tomorrow!
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 18951
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere fluffy.


Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests