{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Port vale fc kiosk boycott!!!!

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Port vale fc kiosk boycott!!!!

Postby ns_pvfc » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:17 pm

Hi

Port vale fan here we are currently trying to remove our chairman ( mr smurthwaite) from our club. The man is killing our club and will continue untill he sells up.

Protests against him have started including a kiosk boycott as it turns out the cash generated doesn’t go into the club accounts, basically his arse pocket.

So my pleed to any travelling fans could you join us and not purchase any refreshments from the concourse. There is local businesses in burslem which would benefit your custom rather than our greedy chairman.

Have a safe trip
Thanks
ns_pvfc
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Port vale fc kiosk boycott!!!!

Postby CassellsCap » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:30 pm

I read about this on the port vale forum. We will get what we want to eat and drink in the local pubs/shops and not in the ground. We know what it’s like being drained by a greedy chairman . So glad we are blessed with amazing owners/c.e.o. now ..
CassellsCap
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby chip63 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:53 pm

No one listened to York city or many others, us included when certain owners took over.
I'm listening but can't be there that day but hope you survive leeches like him.
It's going to take years my friend and he will still want 50% of any sell on clause for the land he was after.
Take the land from him,we call it as fans a ground and hopefully he will go.
If he owns 20% of land value he can borrow on that asset.

Can't Robbie take that afford it ? Joking.

Good luck
chip63
Manager
Manager

Friendly Port Vale fan, request.

Postby wwindsor1972 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:29 am

Friiendly PVFC fan here i was wondering if you would join in our protest at Vale and refrain from using the food kiosks on the concourses. Our owner is starving our club with lack of investment despite recent income of around 1 million pounds and we are sick of his lying. We are now taking action against him and not using the kiosks on the concourses. If i could get this message onto your board as football fans we would appreciate the help. There are plenty of friendly pubs plus a Wrights Pie shop, KFC and cafes in the town center for your food and drinks.
This is the website that explains the reasons why we are doing our protests.
Thankyou.
https://www.valeforsale.co.uk
wwindsor1972
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Friendly Port Vale fan, request.

Postby SINA STAG » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:13 am

Reading the attached document it sent shivers down my spine to the dark days of him who will never be named only as the Dark Lord.....

Good Luck to the Vale fans in getting rid of their Dark Lord it's only time he will realise the cash cow is fully drained n they move on or just fall away to the darker side of no friends n loneliness.

Good Luck Guys I hope you survive this season but of course after this Saturday your winning run starts.
A Stag for life not just through good times.... 4 4 2 living the dream.....
SINA STAG
Manager
Manager

Postby ns_pvfc » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 am

CassellsCap wrote:I read about this on the port vale forum. We will get what we want to eat and drink in the local pubs/shops and not in the ground. We know what it’s like being drained by a greedy chairman . So glad we are blessed with amazing owners/c.e.o. now ..

Thank you for your support. We drove our last owners out and went into administration then we ended up with smurthwaite who admitted himself oyston (Blackpool) was his mentor. He wants over 5m for the club/ground but wants to keep the concourse which investors won’t pay in our current state, verging non league status. There is a company next door to vale park who are actively trying to buy the club and are also vale fans.

Good luck on your promotion push into league 1 but we desperate for the 3 pts Saturday
ns_pvfc
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby ns_pvfc » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:07 am

chip63 wrote:No one listened to York city or many others, us included when certain owners took over.
I'm listening but can't be there that day but hope you survive leeches like him.
It's going to take years my friend and he will still want 50% of any sell on clause for the land he was after.
Take the land from him,we call it as fans a ground and hopefully he will go.
If he owns 20% of land value he can borrow on that asset.

Can't Robbie take that afford it ? Joking.

Good luck

Being a port vale I always get fans asking about Robbie. He’s a local lad and a vale fan but it’s doesn’t automatically mean he should buy us. In a recent interview in Newcastle upon Tyne they joked with him and said if you want a hobby Newcastle is for sale and his answer was the only club I’d buy is port vale so I believe when the times right he’d invest. Say for instance if we became a stable championship club etc.

Good luck for rest of season
ns_pvfc
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Sue » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:13 am

Good luck with it all. Every Stags fan can sympathise with your situation. I'm afraid we need those 3 points on Saturday, but your winning streak can begin after that.
Sue
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Postby arsene wengers coat » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:56 am

Let's agree a horse-trade.

We won't buy anything from inside the ground if you agree to handover the 3 points.

Cheers.
You've got to go there and come back, to know where you've been.
arsene wengers coat
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:10 pm

I've met and spoken to your owner and he came across as a wrongun. He boasted about how many businesses he's run into the ground and even about closure in the Mansfield area after the miners strike. He was sexist and obnoxious and openly talked about how much he disliked Vale fans and the club. His wife repeatedly remarked that he wished he'd just sell up, but he complained that he'd invested too much. He said he'd spent loads in league 1 but it hadn't got you anywhere so that was that, no more investment.

Hope you can somehow get rid. I won't be buying anything in the ground on Saturday.
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:29 pm

I've decided to go the whole hog. Not only am I not gonna buy anything from the kiosks but to show my solidarity to the Vale boys I'm not going at all.

Yes I know Woody, apathy, apathy :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby HU7stag » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Good luck Vale fans. I hope you get rid of him sooner rather than later.
HU7stag
Manager
Manager

Postby geoffhill » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:00 pm

I will be there together with over 1000 others.I will not buy anything from the kiosks and wish you luck in getting rid of him.Surely Robbie if persuaded could step in and buy the club.It is fantastic having a fan as Chairman and owner.We need three points at your expense.I do hope you stay up as I consider Vale to be a 'proper' football club.
geoffhill
Manager
Manager

Postby Parkinsons Perm » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:20 pm

Spiritater wrote:I've decided to go the whole hog. Not only am I not gonna buy anything from the kiosks but to show my solidarity to the Vale boys I'm not going at all.

Tut tut :lol:
Parkinsons Perm
Manager
Manager

Postby Spiritater » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:31 pm

geoffhill wrote:I will be there together with over 1000 others.I will not buy anything from the kiosks and wish you luck in getting rid of him.Surely Robbie if persuaded could step in and buy the club.It is fantastic having a fan as Chairman and owner.We need three points at your expense.I do hope you stay up as I consider Vale to be a 'proper' football club.

Not sure the Clownty fans agree :lol:
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die
Into the valley of Death
Rode the Six Hundred
Spiritater
Manager
Manager

Postby stag861 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:06 am

Spiritater wrote:I've decided to go the whole hog. Not only am I not gonna buy anything from the kiosks but to show my solidarity to the Vale boys I'm not going at all.

Me too, mind you I am in Mexico.
Per crassum et tenues
stag861
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby EdwinstoweStag » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:26 am

I feel that I need to buy more stuff from the kiosks to compensate for non-attendees.
Edders
EdwinstoweStag
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:15 am

EdwinstoweStag wrote:I feel that I need to buy more stuff from the kiosks to compensate for non-attendees.

The first splits in this display of solidarity with our oppressed Burslem Brothers. Edders, will you cross the pastie picket line with your head bowed in shame?
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby I am Spartacus » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:17 am

Burslem Brothers - Will the bar, that allows both home and away fans in before the game, have the rugby on afterwards?

More importantly does the shelkles raised from the bar line the pockets of the Chairman?

Makes a difference as to where we watch the rugby after.
I am Spartacus
Manager
Manager

Postby ParisStag » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:41 pm

I am Spartacus wrote:Burslem Brothers - Will the bar, that allows both home and away fans in before the game, have the rugby on afterwards?

More importantly does the shelkles raised from the bar line the pockets of the Chairman?

Makes a difference as to where we watch the rugby after.

I was going to ask this. Where can we drink that will be mixed and safe while not lining his pockets?
ParisStag
Manager
Manager

Postby adamstag » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:53 pm

It would be good to watch the rugby afterwards, even though it should be little more than a points scoring exercise
adamstag
Manager
Manager

Postby part time pete » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:21 pm

The vale fans need some banners up outside away end telling fans who don’t come on stagsnet the situation about the kiosks.
Those accustomed to privilege may feel that equality is oppression.
part time pete
Prediction League Manager

Postby wwindsor1972 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:39 pm

Can i just say that we at Port Vale are really proud of our Club (not the owner) and the responses from yourselves is humbling. We do appreciate all the help and we will welcome you all into Burslem town to enjoy a drink and something to eat in the various pubs, cafes and most importantly Wrights Pie shop!!!
Thankyou
wwindsor1972
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby wwindsor1972 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:44 pm

part time pete wrote:The vale fans need some banners up outside away end telling fans who don’t come on stagsnet the situation about the kiosks.

We will be asked to take the banners down outside the ground for sure, our owner is evil and a horrible man.
There will be plenty of black and hold scalves outside the ground though as its our official protest group slogan.
"Black and gold until its sold"
Take a look at what Smurthwaite is up to on here....
https://www.valeforsale.co.uk
wwindsor1972
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Billy the fish » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:28 pm

wwindsor1972 wrote:Can i just say that we at Port Vale are really proud of our Club (not the owner) and the responses from yourselves is humbling. We do appreciate all the help and we will welcome you all into Burslem town to enjoy a drink and something to eat in the various pubs, cafes and most importantly Wrights Pie shop!!!
Thankyou

Pity the police won’t allow us into burslem and uttoxeter pubs n shops will Benefit . I for one won’t buy anything but as pointed out above not everyone comes on this board and will know ‘ get a few of your guys outside the away turnstile . Good luck in your quest .
Billy the fish
Manager
Manager

Next

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum