{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Lost only 5 games all season

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Lost only 5 games all season

Postby Richard Cranium » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:04 am

We’ve had 2 bad games and all the Alex Ferguson’s are out again.
Richard Cranium
Manager
Manager

Re: Lost only 5 games all season

Postby Butch » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:25 am

:coys: I think hitchy’s size 10’s touched on this earlier in the post, the worry for me is last season, yes this is a totally different team and up until recently I would agree with that. But the disappointment of last season is still there and the last two games have done nothing to help that.
Saturday no show was bad, and the complete lack of fight from the team surprised me if I’m honest, we knew what county were going to do but we didn’t seem to have the players to combat it. A quick look at the fixtures and with teams like Cheltenham Morecambe Port Vale Cambridge Stevenage still to come, there arn’t going to come 4 a game of football. Top sides still to play as well maybe we have a reason to be worried.
Butch
Youth Team
Youth Team

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum