{ the forum }

An independent supporters' website dedicated to Mansfield Town FC

Safety concerns

Discuss all things Stags and Football League Two, and share stuff using our BBCodes.
Forum rules
Please read the Posting Rules before participating. Posting on the forums is subject to adhering to these.
Also, see the Guidelines for Posting. Moderators may sometimes tidy posts which do not follow these customs.

Re: Safety concerns

Postby amber63 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:03 pm

The away stand is totally unfit for purpose, my experiences last season convinced me with great reluctance to give the Match at ML a miss. It's not coincidence that so many have raised concerns over the safety issues here. It will take a tragedy before something is done. Those showing indifference to this issue would soon be shouting if a loved one of theirs was injured or even worse. Remember this article on Stagsnet when a tragedy eventually happens at Meadow Lane. This can no longer be ignored. The money earned by Notts C from a massive away ticket sales should be reflected in the care and safety it provides to it's visitors.
amber63
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Safety concerns

Postby Foresttownstag » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:01 am

amber63 wrote:The away stand is totally unfit for purpose, my experiences last season convinced me with great reluctance to give the Match at ML a miss. It's not coincidence that so many have raised concerns over the safety issues here. It will take a tragedy before something is done. Those showing indifference to this issue would soon be shouting if a loved one of theirs was injured or even worse. Remember this article on Stagsnet when a tragedy eventually happens at Meadow Lane. This can no longer be ignored. The money earned by Notts C from a massive away ticket sales should be reflected in the care and safety it provides to it's visitors.

I understand your point about the concourse. It’s a joke and should be sorted but surely missing a game due to it is a bit extreme?

Get there in plenty of time and leave after everyone else.
Foresttownstag
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to Stagsnet Main Discussion Forum